British Speedway Forum

How would you guys like to see the team line up in 2024? Assuming they come to the tapes and don't suffer the same fate as Eastbourne and Newcastle. I know the promotion don't like getting rid of riders who are consistently riding poorly as long as you're a good lad down the pub, but we need to be winning most home meetings at the very least. Therefore I'd make a couple of changes:

1. Alan Mogridge

2. Lee Smethills

3. David Meldrum

4. Scud Smith

5. Jörg Pingel

6. Chris Schramm

Rising star/no.7 Wesley Waite

In my opinion this team would be a shoe in for the 6th playoff spot. I have heard from a very reputable source that these riders are available and ready to ride

1 hour ago, MilhouseZmarzlik said:

How would you guys like to see the team line up in 2024? Assuming they come to the tapes and don't suffer the same fate as Eastbourne and Newcastle. I know the promotion don't like getting rid of riders who are consistently riding poorly as long as you're a good lad down the pub, but we need to be winning most home meetings at the very least. Therefore I'd make a couple of changes:

1. Alan Mogridge

2. Lee Smethills

3. David Meldrum

4. Scud Smith

5. Jörg Pingel

6. Chris Schramm

Rising star/no.7 Wesley Waite

In my opinion this team would be a shoe in for the 6th playoff spot. I have heard from a very reputable source that these riders are available and ready to ride

Without wishing to be nasty, you may need bigger race suits for one or two of them.

An excellent new piece on the Dirt Extra by that journalist fella for anyone who’s interested. No actual meaningful speedway content mind you but a good read none the less. Good job nobody within the club reads what the ‘forum fannies’ are saying I reckon.

• Haha 2

Hearing a bit better news on Thomas Jorgensen in that he wont require surgery on his back/neck injury, it will mean he has to be fitted with a back brace but should heal naturally. Unfortunately his season for Berwick and Kings Lynn is over though has he will need to where his brace for around 3 months.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

The promotion have been quick off the mark, replacing TJ with a legend.....

Hans Anderson is a Bandit!

14 minutes ago, BanditsFan said:

Hans Anderson is a Bandit!

a bit late i thinkto save this season

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Who is Boxall in for ?

Hook who’s out with a broken shoulder.

• Like 2

Boxall good signing looking at form since comeback, Andersens EL forms worse than TJs. Certainly hope he's better than his champ form. Definitely better than guests though, wee bit ambition from bandits promotion hope get rewarded :t:

• Like 3

Hans has always been a favourite of mine , looking forward to seeing him in Black and Gold 

27 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

Hans has always been a favourite of mine , looking forward to seeing him in Black and Gold 

Bit of a Fairy Tale Hans Andersen signing for Berwick

• Haha 3