British Speedway Forum

11 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

It wasn't a Poole fan who introduced it, it was a Plymouth fan!! Surprise surprise.

Since its been nearly 4 weeks since the very lethargic Poole Speedway website posted anything meaningful (a generic BSPL message about Glasgow sponsoring the CL + a plea for someone to buy season tickets aside) may be they could crank up the valves and write someting interesting about "the bouncing cheques and the ones that got away)...:cheers::nono:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, HGould said:

Since its been nearly 4 weeks since the very lethargic Poole Speedway website posted anything meaningful (a generic BSPL message about Glasgow sponsoring the CL + a plea for someone to buy season tickets aside) may be they could crank up the valves and write someting interesting about "the bouncing cheques and the ones that got away)...:cheers::nono:

Poor soul! Its very sad....when you are trying to offer someting accurate but haven't got a clue!

6 hours ago, HGould said:

You're not in the know quite as much as you think, or like to give the impression that you are it seems, just matt fords lap dog keep writing the the cheques for your bit of sponsorship and they will keep  you on board you mug.

• Confused 1

Another shout for BSN to show the Ben fund meeting, you could charge more with the extra profits over production costs going to the fund itself.

I am sure a lot of fan would be prepared to put their hands in their pockets to support this excellent cause.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lewy said:

You're not in the know quite as much as you think, or like to give the impression that you are it seems, just matt fords lap dog keep writing the the cheques for your bit of sponsorship and they will keep  you on board you mug.

Trolling post that one lapdog, I’m putting you on ignore, can’t be bothered to read your rubbish.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, lewy said:

Do you realise how stupid you sound? Read your comment back and try to understand how one club is tainting your mind. Dissing invaluable sponsorship as a mug is absolutely disgraceful. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I see BSN are offering sponsorship opportunities for the coming season.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

I see BSN are offering sponsorship opportunities for the coming season.

I’ve recently read that Speedway Sponsorship is a ‘mugs game’. Please can you stop trying to support a thriving sport to survive. ;-)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hodgy said:

I’ve recently read that Speedway Sponsorship is a ‘mugs game’. Please can you stop trying to support a thriving sport to survive. ;-)

I've just got the BSN brochure from Ben Duffill......;):t:

• Like 1

Great new website all March/April meetings on can't wait.

• Like 1

• Just had a look a clear website, but I've updated my password  as asked, but you have to choose your favourite team, but only covers 2 leagues, can't pick Workington as my favourite team :angry:. Maybe bsn can tweak the login question to cover national League teams ?

1 hour ago, Neila said:
  • Just had a look a clear website, but I've updated my password  as asked, but you have to choose your favourite team, but only covers 2 leagues, can't pick Workington as my favourite team :angry:. Maybe bsn can tweak the login question to cover national League teams ?

Just done the exact same thing & couldn't pick Kent! So I had a toss up between B Vue (best race track) or Ipswich ( Just signed Emil) :) 

7 hours ago, Neila said:

Hi Neil. Sorry that your team is not listed there. There will be updates to the website in the run up to the season and this is something we will look to address.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, flipper11 said:

Just done the exact same thing & couldn't pick Kent! So I had a toss up between B Vue (best race track) or Ipswich ( Just signed Emil) :) 

Ha ha! I'm the same, except I picked Plymouth as my son went to university there!

• Like 1

Tried out the new app today. Seems good. However, the audio and video on the Team USA vs ROW is out of sync by seconds. Makes it very difficult to watch. Is that something that can be fixed?