British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Any news on Broc Nicol.

Apart from the announcement he won't be back?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Any news on Broc Nicol.

Suspect he'll be the next thanks for your service message on twitter. Just wonder if he could do with a year off, try and get the shoulder in bit better nick 

Broc going to ride all events he can   in the states while he is home he won the meeting at perris at the weekend beating luke becker and max ruml He has no team spot at the moment same with Dillion Ruml 

Edited by mac101

10 minutes ago, lewy said:

I still maintain bomber will be at Glasgow. 

Yeah well it's a great track to spectate at

10 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Good for you,you might be right.!!

Over and above my feelings about him, it doesn't make sense to have 2 8.5 plus riders who will probably drop their averages from what they start season with. Leaves a very long tail. 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2022 at 10:46 AM, ragdoll64 said:

As far as I’m concerned, I would put Harris’s previous season with us down as a blip……and would have him back in a heartbeat. 

Agreed , Neil Collins in 92 was a bit of a disappointment,  but when he came back a few season later he was more like a number 1 . The same could happen with Harris 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Over and above my feelings about him, it doesn't make sense to have 2 8.5 plus riders who will probably drop their averages from what they start season with. Leaves a very long tail. 

Harris, Basso, Brennan, Vissing, Nowak, Complin, Coles or Ace Pijper……..not the worst tail.  What would Frazer Bowes come in on?

19 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Agreed , Neil Collins in 92 was a bit of a disappointment,  but when he came back a few season later he was more like a number 1 . The same could happen with Harris 

May be but wasn't that a very much weakened league second time around?

2 minutes ago, ragdoll64 said:

Harris, Basso, Brennan, Vissing, Nowak, Complin, Coles or Ace Pijper……..not the worst tail.  What would Frazer Bowes come in on?

5 due to polish league experience. Why is everyone obsessed with complin this silly season? Yeah he had couple decent meetings for Plymouth but also had some howlers for armadale 

8 minutes ago, ragdoll64 said:

It's a very long tail with any of complin, Coles or ace

• Like 1