British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

I would have Lawson in any team possible, he’s consistency is unreal, I just don’t see Poole letting him go and as is rumoured Danny King is moving on they definitely won’t be.

If King is at Ippo again would he want Glasgow on a Friday?

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Nothing to do with the ability as a rider regards to Harris, more to do with his previous stint as a Tiger when he underperformed whilst riding at certain points of the season on a flymo.

And then we witness all of this and discover he was on a guarantee .

So from that perspective you can understand why some fans are against his return.

Apart from that alls good.

Bomber was on a guarantee at Berwick this season tbf, still done the business week in week out I have to say

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

100% agree, I also witnessed the fly mower escapades. There has to be a reason “if” he’s chosen to leave Berwick for Glasgow and I’m sure it’s not the love of the M74. Without the guarantees this year he’s going to have to perform and if he doesn’t then I’m positive the Ashfield terraces will voice there opinion. 

Think it was a real  struggle to work round his  LongTrack and Continental fixture with a Saturday night track.If as said originally there was going to be double the fixtures that wouldn’t help.IMO 

Dont think he comes cheaply either.

3 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Bomber was on a guarantee at Berwick this season tbf, still done the business week in week out I have to say

Unfortunately we didn’t get that version but to be fair he performed well at Berwick.

Just not sure bringing him back will work, happy to be proved wrong if he does but I have my reservations on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cast1rn said:

No guarantees, so he’ll be racing for every point.

heat 13 and 15 with Basso is going to be worth the entrance alone.

Which one will be riding pillion?…….’cause they’ll both be wanting the same bit of track…….3 inches from the safety fence…..lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, cinderfella said:

If King is at Ippo again would he want Glasgow on a Friday?

Easy to fly from Luton to Glasgow £50 return, so would think getting up to Glasgow is no problem 

1 hour ago, Neila said:

Easy to fly from Luton to Glasgow £50 return, so would think getting up to Glasgow is no problem 

Thought if he was a Witch he'd have the use of a broomstick ?:D

• Haha 1

The tigers team far as I know so far is ..chris harris at no 1 ben basso tom brennan marcin nowak claus vissing ace pijper & the other im not sure but I did hear ( complin) ..  not a bad team at all chris & Benjamin are great racers & worth the admission alone, tom is getting better & better gives it everything very popular lad same as ben , marcin good solid polish rider can challenge for heat leader knows the track just away is his prob, & claus on a 5 should be good business  ace is your lad we will help along has bags of talent  , whoever is other reserve not sure that might be our problem but let's see a solid top team ..hearing masters is off to Oxford king Redcar & cook edinburgh ..feel sad for young connor bailey as he could be on the up given time his home form was good just his gating & away was poor hope to see him get a club & maybe return in a yr or 2 & same for broc he is well liked but he wasn't improving lacking speed & aggression,  & Dan  not sure there again good guy could've stayed his away Ave was higher than home I think tells u there is a rider there ,  I personally would've liked connor mountain he's on a false Ave for me , scunthorpe done well there 

8 hours ago, cinderfella said:

Thought if he was a Witch he'd have the use of a broomstick ?:D

Jason Doyle has them all, how do you think he top scores every meeting :D

13 hours ago, Gazc said:

Unfortunately we didn’t get that version but to be fair he performed well at Berwick.

Just not sure bringing him back will work, happy to be proved wrong if he does but I have my reservations on it.

Maybe Harris sees going back to Glasgow as unfinished business, certainly one of the best riders in the league and a good signing for Glasgow I think. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, screm said:

Maybe Harris sees going back to Glasgow as unfinished business, certainly one of the best riders in the league and a good signing for Glasgow I think. 

Also maybe Basso had some influence in the decision as they were together at Peterborough last season. 

18 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Hahaha, this is hilarious. Hopefully no one announces Lawson or Harris til February! :rofl:

Sorry but BOTH Harris and Lawson are coming to Redcar :party:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, northyorksbear said:

Sorry but BOTH Harris and Lawson are coming to Redcar :party:

For the end of season Silver Helmet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Also maybe Basso had some influence in the decision as they were together at Peterborough last season. 

Ooooh!……..and I thought Harris was happily married……..lol

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Gazc said:

I would rather have Vissing, Brennan and Nowak than Harris and Theo that’s the engine room of the team on attractive averages.

Can have them along with Harris and Lee complin if you want. But also heard you may have stole or have tried to steal a young Aussie from the pirates. Just need to wait and see.

Edited by Mr Blobby