British Speedway Forum

9 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

I wonder what team Glasgow will put our next season. With Leicester going and Poole making it look easy Glasgow can't afford to get it wrong . 

To stay in guessing Basso, Brennan, Hume, Bailey? 

What's the polish rules in extraliga now? Not sure he'll be able to fit champ in with Poland, Denmark and presumably prem. Think I read riders allowed 2 other leagues? Sure someone could correct me.

Connor could do with a year away imo. Wouldn't be disappointed to see him back but for own development be good for him.

I think vissing, Starkey, maybe Sam Jensen be in the frame. Wonder if we'd go for brother Steve or king to replace cookie if either gets released. Cookie another one needs change of scenery, probably back to Edinburgh? What would rasser be on?

Edited by Jaizer

17 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

I wonder what team Glasgow will put our next season. With Leicester going and Poole making it look easy Glasgow can't afford to get it wrong . 

To stay in guessing Basso, Brennan, Hume, Bailey? 

The Poole DJ is desperate to have Brennan at Poole! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Old Karl is a big fan of his

32 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

What's the polish rules in extraliga now? Not sure he'll be able to fit champ in with Poland, Denmark and presumably prem. Think I read riders allowed 2 other leagues? Sure someone could correct me.

Connor could do with a year away imo. Wouldn't be disappointed to see him back but for own development be good for him.

I think vissing, Starkey, maybe Sam Jensen be in the frame. Wonder if we'd go for brother Steve or king to replace cookie if either gets released. Cookie another one needs change of scenery, probably back to Edinburgh? What would rasser be on?

Don’t really think Starke would add anything to what he has already achieved,not going to improve .

5 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Don’t really think Starke would add anything to what he has already achieved,not going to improve .

On a sub 5 average? He's been consistently around the 6.5 last few years and had quite a few injuries this season. Would I rather go with a nowak, Bowes or (dare I say it) Knudsen? Of course. But our promotion has previous for these types of rider.

58 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He'll probably try to get him at all the GPs that he's doing too!!!!:party:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

He'll probably try to get him at all the GPs that he's doing too!!!!:party:

Think he needs to take the Clerk of the Course as protection to some:)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Well that will be that then , If the DJ wants him we have as good as lost him I really hate D Js.

On the other hand  all I can say about that post is

Aw ffs. really.

• Haha 1

On a side note just noticed a Glasgow thread has more Poole fans posting than Glasgow.

Aw ffs really.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gazc said:

On a side note just noticed a Glasgow thread has more Poole fans posting than Glasgow.

Aw ffs really.

Well if you are going to hijack your own teams thread about stealing half the Poole team. (Who can blame Glasgow if they wanted to do that!) Then you have brought that on yourself. :D

Never mind eh. 

9 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Aw ffs really.

They're worse than covid but give you similar symptoms headache, sickness etc

• Haha 1

Agreed on Connor. Great lad, good to watch at Ashfield, but he would do better learning another track. I actually wonder if he'd be a good replacement for Drew Kemp at Poole. Lower average but would surely grow and a much better mental attitude - I've never heard him complain about anything. 

• Like 2

I'd take back any of Rasser, Nowak and Vissing, probably in that order. Less keen on Sam Jensen, but I've no idea what he's done this year.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well if you are going to hijack your own teams thread about stealing half the Poole team. (Who can blame Glasgow if they wanted to do that!) Then you have brought that on yourself. :D

Never mind eh. 

Ok Lisa sorry.

• Haha 1