British Speedway Forum

12 minutes ago, Joseq7 said:

What does this even mean? 

It is in reference to Glasgow trying to 'steal' an Aussie away from Poole as Blobby put it. Liverpool are well known for raiding other teams squads instead of getting off their bum and scouting players themselves in the past! 

Obviously I will happily retract it if it is not true! :t:

Edited by lisa-colette

Just now, lisa-colette said:

It is in reference to Glasgow trying to 'steal' an Aussie away from Poole as Blobby put it. Liverpool are well known for raiding other teams squads instead of getting off their bum and scouting players themselves! 

How do you know Glasgow haven’t been monitoring him.

The answer is you or I don’t.

Just now, lisa-colette said:

It is in reference to Glasgow trying to 'steal' an Aussie away from Poole as Blobby put it. Liverpool are well known for raiding other teams squads instead of getting off their bum and scouting players themselves! 

ie Southampton :D

Saints developed Lallana, VvD, Clyne, Lovren, Mane etc and Liverpool bought them, that's the football food chain unfortunately. 

• Sad 2

Just now, Bagpuss said:

ie Southampton :D

Saints developed Lallana, VvD, Clyne, Lovren, Mane etc and Liverpool bought them, that's the football food chain unfortunately. 

Yes I am still bitter about it. But at least we are rubbish now, so no immediate danger :D

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, screm said:

I don't get the negativity on Harris going to Glasgow, he is one of the best riders in the league and an improvement on Craig Cook, that makes the team stronger.

It’s pretty obvious he let them down before.He is not an improvement on Cook IMO.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, screm said:

I don't get the negativity on Harris going to Glasgow, he is one of the best riders in the league and an improvement on Craig Cook, that makes the team stronger.

First season where both have ridden in championship that Harris has had a better average, mostly down to cookies injury and mechanical problems. How does that make him an improvement?

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

It’s pretty obvious he let them down before.He is not an improvement on Cook IMO.

Chris Harris - 8.98

Craig Cook - 8.45

I`d say that`s an improvement.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gazc said:

How do you know Glasgow haven’t been monitoring him.

The answer is you or I don’t.

Hmmm, I guess. Trying to steal someone away sounds a bit underhand to me! ;) Just my opinion though. 

We could be both having meltdowns at this rate lol

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

First season where both have ridden in championship that Harris has had a better average, mostly down to cookies injury and mechanical problems. How does that make him an improvement?

Time will tell but I would wager Harris will do a better job at Glasgow than Cook will do at Redcar.

11 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

It is in reference to Glasgow trying to 'steal' an Aussie away from Poole as Blobby put it. Liverpool are well known for raiding other teams squads instead of getting off their bum and scouting players themselves in the past! 

Which Aussie was this?

1 minute ago, screm said:

Time will tell but I would wager Harris will do a better job at Glasgow than Cook will do at Redcar.

6-0 to cook at ashfield this season when Berwick visited. You need any more evidence lol.

I assumed he was going to Edinburgh?

• Like 1

Just now, Pirates Of Poole said:

Which Aussie was this?

No idea! Blobby just said it was an Aussie they 'stole' away from us or were trying to. I assuming it is Rew..? 

45 minutes ago, HGould said:

Bombers going to Brum surely. 

Midweek ideal

No travelling

Laurence factor 

Got a brother called Max. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

No idea! Blobby just said it was an Aussie they 'stole' away from us or were trying to. I assuming it is Rew..? 

Guess again. Never rode in the UK before. However I don’t think they’ve been successful in their attempt.

IF Harris goes to Glasgow you'll see a much different rider than you did last time around.

Very good sponsor keeping check on his machinery allowing Bomber to just get out and race, he'll do well around that track with better machinery

• Like 2