British Speedway Forum
Monarchs2468

World Cup - Wroclaw July 2023

13 minutes ago, TheReturn said:

Thank you I was just coming to ask the same, I cant hear any commentary just the stadium noise. 

On my sky q remote I press the right arrow twice and the audio menu pops up top right and can select options through it

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Absolutely. Format is the problem. FIM are the problem

Surely the tv companies and sponsors can't be happy with this ?

Fans obviously aren't happy. Someone travels half way round the world and prefers to sit in the hotel :D

I wouldn't imagine the TV companies care what the racing is like it's just about filing airtime for them, what they'd probably be more concerned about is the lack of a crowd as they are also the promoters, otherwise its just about viewing figures

If anyone is heading to Wrocław later in the week please pack a rifle to take care of that drone, you’d make yourself very popular 

• Like 3

Drone cam could be really good with some refinement, but definitely needs work. It would help if it wasn’t permanently 30 metres behind the action.

13 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Absolutely. Format is the problem. FIM are the problem

Surely the tv companies and sponsors can't be happy with this ?

Fans obviously aren't happy. Someone travels half way round the world and prefers to sit in the hotel :D

Agree on above. Always going to be emptyish SF's.

2 or 3 events enough for me. If we win tomorrow night might or might not attend Race Off for a bit. If we lose, yes, I will. Whole thing is about the final.

The fact that Poland auto qualify straight to the final was always a mistake. Really interesting in FIM keep same format for 2026, and where they hold it. Poland could easily host it again, but who else has stadiums that do the final justice? Cardiff? Australia? 

• Like 1

Got VK on so thanks.  Discoveryplus not showing on my TV.  9 different Pit cams and the channel meant to show the racing is Cycling.  #USELESS

The people doing the graphic captions do realise it's a team event don't they?

• Like 1

Poor ride from Ellis there

Edited by tyke

Give Brennan ride

• Like 1