British Speedway Forum
Monarchs2468

World Cup - Wroclaw July 2023

Yeah, Woffinden shouldn't be there. Total has-been. Bomber would have been a much better choice.

Edited by chunky

Hopefully he FIM have learned their lesson in track prep tonight and don’t make this mistake for the rest of the week. As they’ve somehow managed to ruin the best track in the world and made one lined.

• Haha 3

Ellis as predicted garbage. Stead picking his Sheffield mate clearly. 

• Like 1

have to give Brennan a go if he rides it like he does Belle Vue could surprise , certainly no worse than Ellis glued to white line then moves out when the Swedish lad had already passed him

• Like 1

Ellis should be dropped from the next match

• Like 1

Brennan is a reserve/second string. No better at all. Charles Wright is not a gater, so no point. Lawson is fast and on form. Worrall rides in Poland and can gate. Better bets.

Basically the only interest in this, is the points and who will finish 3rd. Germany dropped a boll there letting Czech back in

Criticism of Ellis all a bit OTT.

I'd be giving Brennan two or three of this last block of races if it's allowed. I'd stick with Ellis for the final but if not them Bomber for me, nobody else in the squad good enough and Lawson/ Wright niot involved for a reason. 

Brennan deserved a ride out there. Why so much favouritism with Adam Ellis?