British Speedway Forum
Diamonds85

Speedway GB website

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in. But is anyone else having issues accessing the Speedway GB website. My browser gets stuck on the 'checking if the site connection is secure' screen and never loads?

Cheers

8 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in. But is anyone else having issues accessing the Speedway GB website. My browser gets stuck on the 'checking if the site connection is secure' screen and never loads?

Cheers

I often have that problem myself.

3 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Cheers

There have been times when I can't get in using the Chrome browser, but when I try with Firefox, I can get in. 

It couldn't be that the BSPA servers can't cope again, can it?

• Like 1

I too am using Chrome. I too am having great difficulty entering the Site.

This has only happened, for me, over the last couple  of weeks.

Not a great advert for the Sport.

What is going on? :unsure:

PS: Thanks for the tip uk_martin. I will try another browser.

PPS: Didn't work there either. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by The White Knight
To reflect that a suggestion had not worked.

works fine on chrome here

Thanks for the replies everyone, seems I'm not the only one having issues, I am using chrome and have never had issues with the website up until the last week or so. Obviously the site servers are struggling to cope for whatever reason or they have it down for planned maintenance at certain times and just don't warn anyone, like other websites usually do. Still not working at all for me, on chrome, edge or firefox.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Cheers

Yes often, whether using AOL, Bing, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Google, Yahoo, etc, etc, seems slow quite randomly at times.....

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

Thanks for the replies everyone, seems I'm not the only one having issues, I am using chrome and have never had issues with the website up until the last week or so. Obviously the site servers are struggling to cope for whatever reason or they have it down for planned maintenance at certain times and just don't warn anyone, like other websites usually do. Still not working at all for me, on chrome, edge or firefox.

Been working fine for me all day and still working fine now.   So the site isn't down.   Sounds like a problem at your end.  Have you tried clearing history and cookies?

• Like 1

Why do they have the connection check before letting you access? Literally no other website I've ever been on has it, and BSPL must get about 11 visitors on a good day.

On 11/19/2022 at 9:32 AM, Diamonds85 said:

Cheers

New safeguards to weed out dodgy people ;)