British Speedway Forum
Bluenose

B S N Premiership Pass

If you're a fan of a Thursday night track, you'd be nuts to sign up the season

2 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

If you're a fan of a Thursday night track, you'd be nuts to sign up the season

As a Stars fan, how nuts would i be?

You will be able to watch on pretty much every smart TV via the built in web browser, or the browser on Amazon fire stick. You’ll be able to log in via QR code from your phone to make it more straightforward.

We’ll be visiting every track twice so there will be some Monday meetings when Eurosport are not running,  but it’s a fair assumption that many will be Thursdays. Of course if you can’t watch live you will be able to watch on demand after the meeting has ended. 

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

As a Stars fan, how nuts would i be?

Very as you'd potentially miss 12 live meetings as you'd already be at King's Lynn the same night, unless you intend on not going to Lynn when the meeting is online?? 

Either way, a Thurday night fan signing up to a season ticket is throwing money away. 

Monday night track fans have a huge advantage. 

Similarly, a Monday night track fan would be nuts to pay for Discovery just for Speedway. 

27 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Very as you'd potentially miss 12 live meetings as you'd already be at King's Lynn the same night, unless you intend on not going to Lynn when the meeting is online?? 

Either way, a Thurday night fan signing up to a season ticket is throwing money away. 

Similarly, a Monday night track fan would be nuts to pay for Discovery just for Speedway. 

27 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Thanks. TBH i hadn't worked it out. But at £79. If i stayed at home for the 2 Lynn home league meetings it would save me £44 entry, £20 lift, £60 -£80 beer. So at least £124, minus £20 for beer at home.. So £104 just for those 2 meetings. And would be happy to miss more home meetings for that kind of saving to watch others live. Would be a great Xmas present in these hard times.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Thanks. TBH i hadn't worked it out. But at £79. If i stayed at home for the 2 Lynn home league meetings it would save me £44 entry, £20 lift, £60 -£80 beer. So at least £124, minus £20 for beer at home.. So £104 just for those 2 meetings. And would be happy to miss more home meetings for that kind of saving to watch others live. Would be a great Xmas present in these hard times.

I won't be missing any Lynn meetings this coming season hopefully.Just applied for a season ticket.First time in over 30 years.A saving of 20% for me as I do get a programme at the meetings.That could be a free pint for me at every meeting sort of:drink:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

£60-£80 on Beer! I suppose it's the best way to watch Speedway at Lynn :D:drink::drink::drink:

• Haha 2

On 12/15/2022 at 2:10 PM, BassoRacingFan said:

I pay £15 per month for a NBA pass. I get over 100 games per month. 

This is very poor value for money.

I think the biggest factor here is all those NBA games are filmed for TV anyway so putting a cheap online package together is very easy.

BSN is produced purely for BSN. We don't have access to any feeds already in place. Therefore we take the full brunt of all production costs.

9 minutes ago, MartinBSN said:

I think the biggest factor here is all those NBA games are filmed for TV anyway so putting a cheap online package together is very easy.

BSN is produced purely for BSN. We don't have access to any feeds already in place. Therefore we take the full brunt of all production costs.

Ignore him he's the resident forum clown, everyone else thinks it's a decent deal and the best thing to happen to live speedway for many a yr:t:

• Like 5

I can't get BSN on my browser in the mancave, it's a Samsung tv. There are ways round it apparently but I'm a dinosaur on tech but il sort it for next season

9 minutes ago, bruno said:

I can't get BSN on my browser in the mancave, it's a Samsung tv. There are ways round it apparently but I'm a dinosaur on tech but il sort it for next season

Steam it from your iPhone/iPad to your smart tv. 

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Steam it from your iPhone/iPad to your smart tv. 

Thought technology was supposed to be going forward, but you suggesting going back to steam power?:D

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, bruno said:

We are switching to a new platform this year which will work on your Samsung tv

1 hour ago, MartinBSN said:

We are switching to a new platform this year which will work on your Samsung tv

Brilliant, thanks for that and all the best next year. Just to get a reply from speedway people shows the difference with BSN. Thoroughly enjoyed last season and will be signing up to both the championship and premiership 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, tellboy said:

I won't be missing any Lynn meetings this coming season hopefully.Just applied for a season ticket.First time in over 30 years.A saving of 20% for me as I do get a programme at the meetings.That could be a free pint for me at every meeting sort of:drink:

Decent value if you buy a programme anyway. A saving of a fiver a meeting:t:

9 hours ago, iainb said:

£60-£80 on Beer! I suppose it's the best way to watch Speedway at Lynn :D:drink::drink::drink:

That's over 2 meetings though. You only get 6 pints for £30 at the AFA. I enjoy the racing most weeks though ;)