British Speedway Forum
noaksey

Peterborough v Ippo 27/3

54 minutes ago, Col said:

Fingers crossed I might be able to convince the other half to come to this, we're halfway there in the afternoon anyway.

Living on a prayer? 

• Haha 7

Ipswich to win this one for the same reason why I predicted Peterborough to win at Ipswich (Catching the opposition cold) the boot is now on the other foot.

Nicki P, Andersen, Basso, B. Cook & Jenkins haven't had any warm up meetings to blow away the cobwebs while Emil, King, Riss & Hume have.

21 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Living on a prayer? 

Always....

5 hours ago, TTT said:

Ipswich to win this one for the same reason why I predicted Peterborough to win at Ipswich (Catching the opposition cold) the boot is now on the other foot.

Nicki P, Andersen, Basso, B. Cook & Jenkins haven't had any warm up meetings to blow away the cobwebs while Emil, King, Riss & Hume have.

Hume will be still cleaning mud off the front of his bikes, peterborough to sneak the win

15 hours ago, TTT said:

Basso has had some racing. Albeit a challenge match but he looked quick. Worrall looked mega last night at Ben fund, Andersen will be the big worry. Danny king and Erik Riss looked mega fast at Redcar the other night as well. Going to be a close one but I can also see Ipswich just taking this one, 

I think jenkins and cook will have the better of hume and thompson though which is a positive 

• Like 2

Helps a lot that Nicki P & Basso are competing in a meeting at Bydgoszcz today.

Advantage back in Peterborough's favour if the Bydgoszcz meeting goes ahead.

47 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Basso and Pedersen racing in Poland today

Witches have Rew at Leszno and Doyle at Wolves

40 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Rew scored 5 from 5 rides 0.0.1.2.2, it's all practice b4 the real league racing starts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Strangely I'm watching the wolves meeting and forgot about Doyle,,, 

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Basso and Pedersen racing in Poland today

Nicki has started well with a couple of wins beating Laguta and Dudek in first ride then Bjerre and Zmarzlik in second ride, Basso on the other hand has run a couple of last places.

For the first time in many a year , this  match looks to have a "Premiership" line up with 2 decent international standard heat leaders per side.

May the racing reflect the line ups and give the hardy souls who turn up to these late winter meetings plenty of entertainment.

• Like 1

On that basis it doesn't look like they need to worry about Basso though :D