British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TTT

BV vs. Panthers 24/04/23

16 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Flappy want Ben Cook out the team and he is in H15 !! lol. Well done Ben, good nights work :t:

Best Panther on show , just needs a few more mph from his set up and he will be winning more races there next time . 

For his 1st time there he was learning quickly with each race , 

• Like 2

BV 111 - Peterborough 69 on aggregate...

Ouch...

A fair few quid paid out for the Aces...

Not so much for Peterborough....

1 minute ago, mikebv said:

BV 111 - Peterborough 69 on aggregate...

Ouch...

A fair few quid paid out for the Aces...

Not so much for Peterborough....

That will keep Chapman happy for another week 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

To be fair I thought Panthers did better than expected, Basso was poor tonight and we lacked the race winners but they were competitive out of the starts whilst the Aces had better track craft.

The BSN coverage is very good and much better than Eurosport with the addition of a presenter who isn’t a blithering idiot like Ermolenko.

We desperately need a no 1, we cannot go on like this, it is surely doing nothing for the team spirit let alone the supporters who really deserve better than this.

We need more than 1 rider...I'd say half the team need sacking..

Such a shame that I spent the entire evening cheering on BV just to get my -12.0 bet in..........That's how much I've actually given up on my club now.

Everything is wrong to a point where I've also waved my white flag too.

I'd actually place money on Hans Andersen to retire after the 2023 season, I just can't see anyone else signing him because he's nowhere near competitive on a big track anymore, Dreadful performance.

I normally give Ben Basso a free pass but I won't be a hypocrite because I've given criticism to other riders like Worrall so tonight's the night where Ben has to take some flack, He was atrocious tonight, Not even competitive and he spent the entire evening racing against his own team mate.

NKI is a third HL and not a No.5, As highlighted by another member, NKI is a 7 point rider these days so he's riding out of position and we're losing out big time when other teams have a stronger No.5 who put up 10+ a meeting almost every week.

Fair play to Ben Cook for another good showing on the road, Perhaps he just doesn't like the Peterborough circuit because his performances on the road are much better.

JJ done his job by getting the better of Jake Mulford and you can't ask for anything more than that when it comes to a Rising Star.

Lucky to lose by the 22 points and we may as well shut the club down now tbh because it's actually pointless in continuing just to get smacked by 20+ every week.

3 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

I disagree but Holder and Tungate would have better choices than Pedersen and Worrall in my opinion.

Losing Pedersen’s scoring potential has seriously affected our capability and Iversens indifferent start to the season has just highlighted our genuine lack of heat winners.

10 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

I disagree but Holder and Tungate would have better choices than Pedersen and Worrall in my opinion.

Losing Pedersen’s scoring potential has seriously affected our capability and Iversens indifferent start to the season has just highlighted our genuine lack of heat winners.

Holder was never coming, and he shouldn’t. It was TM going above his station….. Every man and his dog knew it, so did MT. End of…Move on with that one.

1 hour ago, chrismorton said:

How do you get rid of 3.5 riders:rolleyes::D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tellboy said:

1 more rider, but half the team need sacking. How does that work lol

8 minutes ago, tellboy said:

To be fair, they do only have 6 rider's ;)

6 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

To be fair, they do only have 6 rider's ;)

I would hate to think what they would be like if their owner brought another club, and they won the league,while we have been waiting for 50 years?

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, pleasureboy60 said:

Coincidence that the two worse teams in the Premiership are both owned by that moron Chapman. Says it all !

It sure is no coincidence sadly!