British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Redcar vs Glasgow KOC QF 1st leg 26th May

2 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Buy the stream!

I'm no I'm or I would lol

Glad I went out lol..least it wasn't a league meeting!!! Genuinely glad to see Connor and danyon come good, both top lads hopefully turning point for them 

This tie could be lost, simply not enough heat wins. Basso aside poorest we've been this season.

Enjoyed that albeit not the result we wanted but a very good meeting. Redcar have a great setup down there.

Well done too the Bears they were very good and well we weren’t , tall order to claw that back but you never know.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MD said:

This tie could be lost, simply not enough heat wins. Basso aside poorest we've been this season.

Don't think can ask much more of Marcin and ace, disappointing let down by our 2 most experienced riders 

Well I didn’t expect that result after last week but very happy from a Bears point of view, much better team effort.

Every Bears rider paid for a win and Hume, Mulford and particularly Bailey rode with a determination we hadn’t seen before. 10 points from the bottom 4 last week, 23 paid 26 this week, makes a massive difference.

For Glasgow, Basso is spectacular to watch (superb race with Wright)  and Pijper looks a cracking young prospect but Harris had a poor meeting and they lacked the second string depth that Poole showed last week.

Some great races, much better meeting than last week. Bears have given themselves a good chance but Glasgow are formidable at home and we will need a good performance to go through.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Well I didn’t expect that result after last week but very happy from a Bears point of view, much better team effort.

Every Bears rider paid for a win and Hume, Mulford and particularly Bailey rode with a determination we hadn’t seen before. 10 points from the bottom 4 last week, 23 paid 26 this week, makes a massive difference.

For Glasgow, Basso is spectacular to watch (superb race with Wright)  and Pijper looks a cracking young prospect but Harris had a poor meeting and they lacked the second string depth that Poole showed last week.

Some great races, much better meeting than last week. Bears have given themselves a good chance but Glasgow are formidable at home and we will need a good performance to go through.

Don’t think Glasgow will pull that back.Should be another good match.

• Sad 1

Should make a great 2nd leg. 

It'll be very very interesting to see our reaction, especially from Bomber and Claus. 

Keep the faith. 

I can easy see 55-35 with great bouncebackability!

Baring the result was a good first visit to Redcar, was good to see Ace and Marcin improving with every heat for a first visit to Redcar in the championship. Brennan did what a captain should do, 16 points is a hell of a task to overturn but will make for a nail biting Tuesday night. Will definitely add this to our away tracks to go visit again.

I missed this as I was in Ayr watching their team get pumped by Partick Thistle, but definitely Redcar are in the driving seat for Tuesday. Glasgow are well capable of turning it around at home though.

4 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

I missed this as I was in Ayr watching their team get pumped by Partick Thistle, but definitely Redcar are in the driving seat for Tuesday. Glasgow are well capable of turning it around at home though.

Don't worry, I'm sure whoever finishes second bottom in the premiership (probably Ross County) will go on to pump the Jags