British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King’s Lynn v Sheffield 01/06/23

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Don't blame him!

That was horrendously bad. Awful out of the gate and not aggressive enough either behind or in front. The two new boys showed encouraging signs but the rest should be doing much, much better than that. Morris tried hard and can't fault him for effort but you fancy Klindt would have fared better. And the racing was dreadful.

Massive improvement needed next week. And the idea that the club could afford both Laguta & KK is pure fantasy. 

Nice one Bagpuss. Always enjoy reading your posts and you always say it as it is. Appreciate that. For the sake of the league and the run in to the play offs, here's hoping things improve at KL.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I did my back repairing an exercise bike late afternoon.. I could of made it more glamorous...  Watched on Tv and the crowd looked the same as last week Tel. 

Lots better than last week,as Bagpuss said the car park was rammed.And last week i could count the supporters on a couple hands on bends 3 an 4.This week i had to use my hands and my webbed feet,then i lost count:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Too be a bike length behind the opposing team from the gate to t1 is just inexcusable and it happened multiple times tonight from the Stars riders, especially on a track that was so hard to pass on 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Kerr's interview on BSN, paraphrased: "I just used the same set-up as always.  Make the gate and away you go ..."

I imagine Lewi Kerr was grinning under that lid tonight paid maximum vs the Stars. As for Laguta give him time sure he will be dominant on the bigger tracks Monmore Green may come as a bit if a shock. The rest of the squad looks paper thin though. 

9 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Too be a bike length behind the opposing team from the gate to t1 is just inexcusable and it happened multiple times tonight from the Stars riders, especially on a track that was so hard to pass on 

Holder and musielak had no trouble..,?

41 minutes ago, Hackett said:

I imagine Lewi Kerr was grinning under that lid tonight paid maximum vs the Stars.

I'm sure he was and good for him, he was excellent. However let's not pretend he was sacked when he shouldn't have been or harshly treated. He was poor at the time having got into a rut and needed that change to kick start his career again. Really happy to see a Norfolk boy back to his best.

• Like 3

The changes have made Kl even  worst....the mangerment are clueless 

Edited by orion

3 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

The fact that MPT who’s effectively a second string/reserve standard is at number 5 basically sums kings Lynn up for me.

MPT has not been reserve standard for years. He even started last year as number one for Peterborough. Now I'm not suggesting he's a strong number 5, but should be doing better than he is.

I’m not one to criticise the boys but tonight was not acceptable from the riders tonight. As for the absolute ridiculous slaying of the management for signing the best rider British speedway has in a long time. Keyboard warrior idiots! Cluelessness is a big reason no big names want to come over. 

• Like 2

We have a team that rides KL so well. Holder and Musielak really attacked the track they are both on absolute fire. Kerr very fast out the starts so far this year and he isn’t easily passed. 

Laguta will put better scores in, first time riding the track his equipment will be tuned up better I expect next time. Stay strong Kings Lynn fans stick with the team and the club.  

• Like 2

Laguta may well improve, but even then he will only get 3 points each time he wins. When the TEAM looses by a near 30 point margin at HOME there are bigger problems to solve.