British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue v Kings Lynn 12 June

1 hour ago, StarBoy said:

He started the season on a 6.35 GSA. He's never a 6.35 rider imho. I would say his current average 5.74 is about his level.

2021 Home 6.98 Away 5.25

2022 Home 6.71 Away 5.70

2023 home 6.12  Away 3.36 inc tonight.

No false average imho.

53 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I agree re Jorgensen,but on the face of it imo,Klindt and Jakobsen have been far worse.They could all go,but can Lynn really go for wholesale changes.That is down to Brady and maybe Lyon to decide:rolleyes:

Klindt has definitely been the biggest disappointment, while Jakobsen has been poor since leaving the reserve berth. Problem is pretty much every rider has been under performing, when you add all that together the team gets beat every week. Big improvement tonight though.

6 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Klindt has definitely been the biggest disappointment, while Jakobsen has been poor since leaving the reserve berth. Problem is pretty much every rider has been under performing, when you add all that together the team gets beat every week. Big improvement tonight though.

Jakobsen is a "reasonable" top division rider in Poland...

KL must have expected so much more from him...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, szkocjasid said:

I don't think you can blame Alex. He couldn't of predicted that. I think TJ is stale, same as Kerr, to comfy maybe. Klindt has been bad, but out of the two, i think he can improve the most, if you had to keep one of them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikebv said:

I would of kept him over TJ. But someone on the BV thread said it was his Polish club ??

1 minute ago, mikebv said:

1+1

6+3

9+1

4+1

6+2

His scores in Poland this season.

It's hard to fathom that he could only be 5 rides away from the SGP next season

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I don't think you can blame Alex. He couldn't of predicted that. I think TJ is stale, same as Kerr, to comfy maybe. Klindt has been bad, but out of the two, i think he can improve the most, if you had to keep one of them.

Very good effort from the Stars tonight, and Klindt got the dozen you were hoping for...:t:

Thought that it was a decent meeting despite the rain beforehand. Track got better as the meeting progressed and Kings Lynn gave a great account of themselves. They seemed to be full of confidence and Laguta is a wonderful rider. His team ride with Palm Toft in heat 13 was a masterclass.

A couple of Belle Vue's team looked a bit out of sorts, but that's no excuse - well done Kings Lynn for a great effort.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BluPanther said:

Very good effort from the Stars tonight, and Klindt got the dozen you were hoping for...:t:

I didn't expect that tbh. But i would  gamble Klindt over TJ if i had to choose one.

49 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

TBF he did prove that last Thursday.

The fact the decision was made to use a T/S when Jakobsen was the other rider, it was never going to materialise into anything positive.

People get hung up on the T/S & who they ride with, 5-1's, it's totally irrelevant. The use of the T/S is to be +3, that's it. Bring in a T/S for a rider that's almost guaranteed to score 0, heat 12 was the best choice. We went from a guaranteed 1-5 to a 3-3, the best we could have hoped for was 4-2 so didn't work out to bad. 

I liked Jakobsen when he was at Poole in 2018. Shame it hasn't worked out if he has quit. 

4 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

People get hung up on the T/S & who they ride with, 5-1's, it's totally irrelevant. The use of the T/S is to be +3, that's it. Bring in a T/S for a rider that's almost guaranteed to score 0, heat 12 was the best choice. We went from a guaranteed 1-5 to a 3-3, the best we could have hoped for was 4-2 so didn't work out to bad. 

Don't matter a fook now

Just now, lisa-colette said:

I liked Jakobsen when he was at Poole in 2018. Shame it hasn't worked out if he has quit. 

Bradys mate. Quit on the same day, say no more

14 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Totally agree, it was the same with the "jokers" some seemed to think unless you got an 8-1 it was a failure, but turning a 3-3 into a 6-3 was as valuable as turning a 5-1 into an 8-1!