British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BERWICK v OXFORD (Championship) Saturday 17th - 7pm

Back to the big-time again, with FTS Bandits taking over from Bullets this Saturday.

Oxford in town with their two (very) big hitters, and both sides seem to be playing chess with their line-ups.

As ever, early-bird e-tickets on sale from www.berwickspeedway.com/tickets

FTS BANDITS:  1 Rory Schlein, 2 Leon Flint (capt), 3 Jye Etheridge, 4 Jonas Knudsen, 5 Thomas Jorgensen, 6 Jacob Hook, 7 Connor Coles

MONARCH CHEETAHS:  1 Sam Masters, 2 Lewi Kerr, 3 Cameron Heeps, 4 Jordan Jenkins, 5 Scott Nicholls (capt), 6 Henry Atkins, 7 Ryan Kinsley

Interesting both teams using a HL at number 2 and will be riding in the "protected" heat 8

5 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Interesting both teams using a HL at number 2 and will be riding in the "protected" heat 8

I wonder who moved first? Maybe the other team swapped riders around to counter it?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I wonder who moved first? Maybe the other team swapped riders around to counter it?

SCB Regs:
010.4 TEAM NOTIFICATIONS Home teams must notify their opponents of the team line-up at least 5 days before the meeting to which the away team must respond within 24 hours with their team line-up. Notifications must be in writing, include MA’s and where applicable, the reason for facilities being used.

47 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Not sure Flint at 2 benefits the Bandits.Well will find out on Sat though.

13 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Not sure Flint at 2 benefits the Bandits.Well will find out on Sat though.

Flint / Jye partnership have conceded 6 x 1-5 & 4 x 2-4 so maybe the switch will benefit us

Just now, Normski said:

Flint / Jye partnership have conceded 6 x 1-5 & 4 x 2-4 so maybe the switch will benefit us

Agree Jye and Leon were not a good pairing.I think Jye would have been better at 2.Leon wasted at 2 IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

I assume Berwick declared and Oxford countered man for man

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Agree Jye and Leon were not a good pairing.I think Jye would have been better at 2.Leon wasted at 2 IMO.

No harm in trying something new. Perhaps the plan is for Berwick to have a strong heat one & give the rest of the lads a lift? Won't work against Oxford I'm guessing though.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Back to the big-time again, with FTS Bandits taking over from Bullets this Saturday.

Oxford in town with their two (very) big hitters, and both sides seem to be playing chess with their line-ups.

As ever, early-bird e-tickets on sale from www.berwickspeedway.com/tickets

FTS BANDITS:  1 Rory Schlein, 2 Leon Flint (capt), 3 Jye Etheridge, 4 Jonas Knudsen, 5 Thomas Jorgensen, 6 Jacob Hook, 7 Connor Coles

MONARCH CHEETAHS:  1 Sam Masters, 2 Lewi Kerr, 3 Cameron Heeps, 4 Jordan Jenkins, 5 Scott Nicholls (capt), 6 Henry Atkins, 7 Ryan Kinsley

Will there be free parking? 

• Haha 4

Rory pulled out of Wolves meeting tonight. So might be a doubt for this one?