British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Kings Lynn v Leicester Monday 19th June Live on Eurosport

Great win for the Lions! A really good comeback from Christina and the boys though full credit to them

• Haha 1

As daft as it may seem but that was a good result from King's Lynn. That could have ended an absolute whooping. Klindt excellent tonight. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iainb said:

Great win for the Lions! A really good comeback from Christina and the boys though full credit to them

Leicester had it easy tonight and only won by 4….. not sure what your manager meant by decisions going against them … heat 1 maybe but that’s it as Harris quite rightly excluded 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, midlandred said:

Surprised Kelvin hasn’t mentioned how long the riders have taken at the tapes each race

There's no doubt about that.

9 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Why is every speedway manager white and male.

Where is the diversity.

We need more gay black transgender speedway riders first. 

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Leicester had it easy tonight and only won by 4….. not sure what your manager meant by decisions going against them … heat 1 maybe but that’s it as Harris quite rightly excluded 

Just a bitter Scot nothing new 

54 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

Just watchin on TV…what a shambles of a meeting…the KL track is rubbish, the stadium is a dump, anyone watchin for the first time would be not be impressed to turn up and pay money to watch this crap. TV clearly shows not many fans has bothered to turn up and it’s no surprise why. The clown Chapman should throw in the towel and clear off. 

We're all bored of your anti Buster crusade, stop polluting threads with it, go and make your own thread somewhere and leave us all alone.

24 minutes ago, iainb said:

I must say i don't think I've ever read so much crap on one thread... and I've seen the Peterborough 2023 thread!

Agree. I started watching about an hour behind so have only just read the thread and it's full of absolute garbage.

Thought that was a pretty good meeting, we are obviously struggling this season so all you can ask is for the team to give it their all and show some fight, and they did that. Unfortunately Laguta was never going to carry on after getting a knock but he was fully committed on track. Riss was either uninterested or unfit, you feel with a half decent guest we would have won that.

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 8

56 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

Just watchin on TV…what a shambles of a meeting…the KL track is rubbish, the stadium is a dump, anyone watchin for the first time would be not be impressed to turn up and pay money to watch this crap. TV clearly shows not many fans has bothered to turn up and it’s no surprise why. The clown Chapman should throw in the towel and clear off. 

The track wasn't like that on Thursday. We had a thunder storm last night, and hot all day. The track came good when it dried out. Lynn battled their nuts off,  and we have had no luck lately. I can tell your a proper speedway fan :unsure:. Lets shut the f6cking lot down now shall we. And yes im pi$$ed off with the attitude of some on here tonight.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ArtemFan said:

Track is awful, Kings Lynn are awful.

It will take more than Laguta to sort the mess out at Lynn!

Another Troll. Do you go to school with Ben Basso Fan:)

I'm worried for Riss.

Think he should sit the rest of the season out in case he has a blackout or something that could lead to a disaster.

Thought Lynn looked good to be fair … as Klindt said they only had 4 riders really as Riss was like a novice in dreading him riding for us…

Don’t know why but Leicesters manager seems a rather strange guy lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well I sort of enjoyed Kelvin telling us about the exciting racing, just a shame it was never on screen.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pubichair said:

Seriously missing mpt tonight but if he’s out for long period get Pickering back in (providing he’s not at Sheffield) 

He,s at Sheffield

11 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Well I sort of enjoyed Kelvin telling us about the exciting racing, just a shame it was never on screen.

Think you must have been watching the wrong match :blink: