British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Glasgow Tigers Bsn Final 1st Leg 5th July

15 hours ago, lewy said:

Hate to break it to you lisa nobody benefits from what you or anyone posts. Sorry to shatter your illusions of grandeur.:party:

Plenty of people benefit from what people post on this forum. A lot of posters are very well informed, and a lot of people are very grateful for a lot of things said and explained. For instance, just a few posts before this one on this thread, a whole section on averages was explained etc. It's only the trolls who post on here that offer no benefits whatsoever. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, BackInTheDHSS said:

Plenty of people benefit from what people post on this forum. A lot of posters are very well informed, and a lot of people are very grateful for a lot of things said and explained. For instance, just a few posts before this one on this thread, a whole section on averages was explained etc. It's only the trolls who post on here that offer no benefits whatsoever. 

Exactly my point :t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Why shouldn't Lisa if she likes Speedway & wants to talk about it? That's what forums are for I thought?

Of course she should but so should everyone else and not be accused of trolling just because you don’t like what they say.There are a few of the mega posters who like to dish it out but cannot take it (the usual suspects) as they succumb to using the T word when they eventually lose their cool imo

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lewy said:

Hate to break it to you lisa nobody benefits from what you or anyone posts. Sorry to shatter your illusions of grandeur.:party:

16 minutes ago, BackInTheDHSS said:

3 minutes ago, lewy said:

Exactly my point :t:

Errrr....no, it's not. You said exactly the opposite. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

Cheers for that very simple when explained looks like I had a Lisa moment.

No need for my fellow Tigeratti to be confused at me being confused now.

Haha, I can actually read and understand GSA thanks Gaz. Bottom of the class for you :D

1 hour ago, Toady said:

Of course she should but so should everyone else and not be accused of trolling just because you don’t like what they say.There are a few of the mega posters who like to dish it out but cannot take it (the usual suspects) as they succumb to using the T word when they eventually lose their cool imo

Tyre trax is a troll. He just antagonises people on purpose. He never actually comments on a meeting or makes a prediction for example. 

1 hour ago, BackInTheDHSS said:

Errrr....no, it's not. You said exactly the opposite. 

Exactly. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Haha, I can actually read and understand GSA thanks Gaz. Bottom of the class for you :D

Tyre trax is a troll. He just antagonises people on purpose. He never actually comments on a meeting or makes a prediction for example. 

Exactly. 

What again.

I hope there is plenty of passing at Ashfield in the return leg or Brown will have to refer to his book of excuses again.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I hope there is plenty of passing at Ashfield in the return leg or Brown will have to refer to his book of excuses again.

There might not be much if theTigers gate.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh look, a pass on lap 2 and lap 3. :P

Folk put too much emphasis on passing , yes its exciting to watch , but I've seen many an exciting race with riders going for it less than a bike length apart,  but the actual overtake doesn't happen 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh look, a pass on lap 2 and lap 3. :P

Err yes - but only because of rider errors aka a hole/ridge in the track!!

10 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Err yes - but only because of rider errors aka a hole/ridge in the track!!

Same for all

15 minutes ago, Toady said:

Same for all

Brennan was a Toad in the hole! :P

Edited by lbw
  • Haha 1

Hello Glasgow - you lost to a better team on the day - it really is that simple. We did the same at Oxford and had the grace to say so 

You are insulting your own riders when you blame the track. They are professionals and have the chance pre-meeting to walk the track and after the introductions do some practice starts - all the riders are on regulated bikes - so all the same bar the set up adjustments - are you really saying your guys are simply incapable of making the required adjustments? 

OK home riders may take certain favoured racing lines  but again - not hard to spot when you have been to Poole before or watch the first 4 heats - I do feel for you because for whatever reason it was apparent heads had dropped in the red corner - which is a pity when its over 2 legs.

No doubt see you again - hopefully better prepared

Go Pirates!!

• Like 1

This thread is now at boak-inducing levels.

• Like 5