British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Latvian GP Riga Saturday 12th August

10 minutes ago, gee jay said:

eurosport schedule says there's 1 hr h/lights but not until 8.00 pm on tuesday , 8.30 am on weds and 12.00 pm on thurs . hope they're not going to do the same with cardiff .

Cardiff is live on Eurosport.

2 hours ago, Neila said:

Can watch via app on tablet  or phone :D or invest in a smart TV 

Hard times in West Cumbria , only just had electric installed in the last 10 years.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Cardiff is live on Eurosport.

If you van get it Cardiff also on S4C. Can usually get English & Welsh commentaries on S4C sports programmes

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, severnsider said:

If you van get it Cardiff also on S4C. Can usually get English & Welsh commentaries on S4C sports programmes

I'm looking forward to seeing who's on Welsh comms for it. 

Their review is better than anything Wales Online have ever put together

Press | S4C

Edited by DJC

They shouldn't be taking world championship events to venues like these. Track is to narrow for any decent racing & has no banking. Basically another Teterow. The surface was cutting up in the son2 as well.

No lighting either & day meetings are usually poor.

1 hour ago, Chris said:

They shouldn't be taking world championship events to venues like these. Track is to narrow for any decent racing & has no banking. Basically another Teterow. The surface was cutting up in the son2 as well.

Its a shame the straights aren't about 5 metres wider.

2 hours ago, Chris said:

1 hour ago, eric i said:

Its a shame the straights aren't about 5 metres wider.

But apart from that.....

:P

5 hours ago, False dawn said:

But apart from that.....

:P

their meat pies are crap...

Edited by chunky
  • Haha 3

I'm not able to watch the event live this afternoon does anyone know if you can watch the full meeting on catch up on discovery plus after the meeting has finished? 

47 minutes ago, Dorsetpirate said:

I'm not able to watch the event live this afternoon does anyone know if you can watch the full meeting on catch up on discovery plus after the meeting has finished? 

I think so?

Freddie Lindgren uses a belt drive and had long covid! Why has nobody mentioned this? :D

1 hour ago, Dorsetpirate said:

Highlight tomorrow on Eurosport

1 hour ago, Dorsetpirate said:

Yes, you'll be able to as soon as it's finished on the Discovery App. I couldn't watch SON 2 live yesterday as working until 5, as soon as it had finished it was available to watch it in full.