Roynons no been a 7 pointer for over a decade lol

Roynon maybe a 7pointer in the nl.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Roynons no been a 7 pointer for over a decade lol

Haha, TJ only just a 7 point rider atm. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

So when the 2 mins is up by the clock on the centre green are  u supposed to be ready to race or just on way to tapes?,lawson and worrell both well over in there races esp ht 15

On the way I think. GPs are stricter though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, geoff100 said:

So when the 2 mins is up by the clock on the centre green are  u supposed to be ready to race or just on way to tapes?,lawson and worrell both well over in there races esp ht 15

On way to tapes in GB.Ready to race in Poland 
and GPs

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Forgot to mention the SCB officials were at the track  yesterday to oversee the use of transponders and check the track.

Think you are slightly wide of the mark there

42 minutes ago, weatherman said:

News to me as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, weatherman said:

Why? How?

Edited by Skidder1

12 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Why? How?

We only decided to run with them on the morning of meeting, even Danny and Matt didn't know, so how SCB knew to send anyone I would like to know

• Like 1

2 hours ago, weatherman said:

Skidder1 talking crap again :rofl:

• Haha 1

I think Skidder May be referring to the fact that, although named in the programme as the meeting referee, Chris Gay was monitoring and assessing the performance of probationary referee Simon Smith who took full control of the meeting. Chris was not always in the referees box and indeed chose to observe from different locations whilst always being in contact with Simon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dickie Head said:

I think Skidder May be referring to the fact that, although named in the programme as the meeting referee, Chris Gay was monitoring and assessing the performance of probationary referee Simon Smith who took full control of the meeting. Chris was not always in the referees box and indeed chose to observe from different locations whilst always being in contact with Simon.

...and he came and sat with us in the sponsors area afterwards.  As he was down to supervise his trainee, on arrival he discovered that transponders were to be tested and was asked for his feedback.

Its not unusual to see the SCB's Neil Vatcher at Wimborne Road, as he's local and sometimes comes along with his parents Stan and Val who still administer the Pirates 'Riders Equipment Fund' (REF). I don;t know if Neil was at the track on Wednesday but a quick phone call to him would not be unusual!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, lewy said:

Skidder1 talking crap again :rofl:

Stalker alert!!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Dickie Head said:

Spent quite a bit of time with us

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dickie Head said:

Surely if he was assessing a probationary referee, he'd have to have the same viewpoint of any decisions made? It would be pointless saying he made a wrong call if watching from the first bend!

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

Surely if he was assessing a probationary referee, he'd have to have the same viewpoint of any decisions made? It would be pointless saying he made a wrong call if watching from the first bend!

Not so.   If new face is a trainee, he/she will be in box with the senior official, and may be invited to take control of some races under guidance.    Once test has been passed, the new referee has a probationary period during which the senior referee will be present in stadium, but not usually in the box, assessing performance from various points during the meeting.

• Like 2