British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BERWICK BANDITS v POOLE PIRATES - Saturday, August 5th (7pm)

Question about the live stream on Bandits TV. I am out until about 7.30 tonight. Will Bandits TV allow me to view the stream after the meeting has finished. I don’t want to join the stream from around heat 6 and rewind incase I see the score. Will the stream be available after 9.30 so I can watch from the start, or does the stream have to be “live” for me to be able to watch it? It says when purchasing there is no on demand service.

So Lee Complin guests. He scored 8 points for Glasgow at Berwick in the BSN series, although his more recent scores have not been at that level.

Looking forward to this meeting - its a while since I've viewed a track around a footie pitch.

Just now, Skidder1 said:

So Lee Complin guests. He scored 8 points for Glasgow at Berwick in the BSN series, although his more recent scores have not been at that level.

Looking forward to this meeting - its a while since I've viewed a track around a footie pitch.

I watched that meeting and Complin was good. Got stuck right in. In fact there was loads of passing in that one. There is rain all around Berwick today. Fingers crossed for everyone who has travelled it stays away. 

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I watched that meeting and Complin was good. Got stuck right in. In fact there was loads of passing in that one. There is rain all around Berwick today. Fingers crossed for everyone who has travelled it stays away. 

Weather is fine in Berwick so far! 

Good guest in complin... Plenty of effort when riding for us but has scored more riding against us this year!! 

13 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Im showing my age skidder, I played football against Poole when you had it at Wimborne road in the beazer homes league.

• Like 1

F.A.O. those puzzled by Gary Allan's ht2 decision @ Armadale last night to exclude Roynon:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, GS550 said:

Well, I came on here for one reason only and that was to see if there was good news about the cameraman.  Seems to be no news which hopefully is a case of "no news is good news".

Anyways on the Roynon/Wood incident, I thought exactly as yourself Steve and it seems a few others, definitely...  until I saw the replay and Jacob Hook pointed out that in fact that as Roynon completed (or not quite completed) his pass of Wood his deflector caught Wood's front wheel and which caused Wood's bike to behave differently and pick up drive and then catch Roynon's bike.  I didn't believe Hook was right until I saw the replay.  But yeah without the replay it looked a million percent Wood's fault.  Seems it was just a racing accident and can only hope Adam Roynon's injury is nothing serious and he will recover quickly.  He's had more than his fair share of injuries over his career so hope he's alright.

7 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

A shame the stream from last night is not available so we could show heat 2 and the incident which brought Roynon down. Has to go down as one of the very worst refereeing decisions of the year. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Been no rain in Berwick today even cut the grass 

12 minutes ago, Normski said:

Been no rain in Berwick today even cut the grass 

Well good job it is up there and not down here then that's all I can say. 

Left the AFCB v Lorient match at Vitality half way through second half to get back for this. Don’t think I will miss much lots of subs and tippy tappy practice for West Ham next Saturday.

Glad the rain has stayed away. Come on Pirates!

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Left the AFCB v Lorient match at Vitality half way through second half to get back for this. Don’t think I will miss much lots of subs and tippy tappy practice for West Ham next Saturday.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Let me know how the stream goes, as I'm planning to purchase it to watch Berwick V Birmingham (Champ) and Berwick V Leicester (NL) next Saturday, as can't make it up due to a Wolves promotion event on the same day and have plenty of meetings to attend in the next few weeks, weather permitting. 

Lee doing very well, hope he goes as good when we are in bandit country

2 minutes ago, Weeyin said:

Lee doing very well, hope he goes as good when we are in bandit country

One of the only tracks he actually scores well on.

• Like 2

But Lee complin would only get 3 rides and wasn't an upgrade on roynon :rolleyes:

• Haha 1