British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Edinburgh Vs Poole 4th August

3 minutes ago, cyclone said:

Column  C is weighted Home average for a rider being replaced by guest, where the guest's actual GSA (column A) applies, in Jenkins case 5.33

Column B is the weighted home average. Column C is for a new average usually from the 1st of the month, which gets moved to column A when the month starts, but for some reason Oxford's August averages seem to have remained in Col. C.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, eide67 said:

Column B is the weighted home average. Column C is for a new average usually from the 1st of the month, which gets moved to column A when the month starts, but for some reason Oxford's August averages seem to have remained in Col. C.

If you look @ the previous Greensheets (Issue 20) they state Oxfords Actual averages are wef from 2/8 & have Jenkins @ 5.33.

As current issue 21 was issued on on 3/8, Jenkins  has his current GSA as 5.33 and surely supersedes column C which was effective on 1/8.

If not, the BSPL statistician has made a pigs breakfast of Oxford's current GSAs

Edited by cyclone

3 minutes ago, cyclone said:

If you look @ the previous Greensheets (Issue 20) they state Oxfords Actual averages are wef from 2/8 & have Jenkins @ 5.33.

As current issue 21 was issued on on 3/8, Jenkins  has his current GSA as 5.33 and surely supersedes column C which was effective on 1/8.

If not the, BSPL statistician has made a pigs breakfast Oxfords current GSAs

I think Issue 20 eff 2/8 is just for the highlighted rider Luke Killeen. If you look at issue 19 it shows Jenkins' average going to 5.59 eff 1/8. There are quite often mistakes in these spreadsheets and I think someone has just forgotten to update the Oxford figures.

But if you're right, I'd be quite happy to see Jordan Jenkins guesting for Paco, although obviously on last week's form Kye will be a huge miss.

7 hours ago, eide67 said:

I think Issue 20 eff 2/8 is just for the highlighted rider Luke Killeen. If you look at issue 19 it shows Jenkins' average going to 5.59 eff 1/8. There are quite often mistakes in these spreadsheets and I think someone has just forgotten to update the Oxford figures.

But if you're right, I'd be quite happy to see Jordan Jenkins guesting for Paco, although obviously on last week's form Kye will be a huge miss.

R/r for Thomsen, Hume infor Castagna.

I actually thought we stood a chance until the news broke about Kye….. Get Well Soon lad

OK, let’s get on with it and see how it goes

13 hours ago, Gazc said:

Chill Blobby it’s only Poole the underdog can prevail.

After all the underdog prevailed tonight against the Andorran globetrotters.

Very true, tough night for us underdogs last night against the Andorran giants. 

hume a more than capable replacement for paco tonight. R/R will be a bit weaker than kye. But after last nights display by the mighty green and white I’m all for the underdog story. 

no weather worries either the rain over the last few days should help create a good surface for this evening.

Was going to say 48-42 to Edinburgh before the news about Kye not riding. Hume is good at Edinburgh, but maybe same score line but other way? 

The preview show is right they have bad luck with injuries/illnesses this season. 

45 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Was going to say 48-42 to Edinburgh before the news about Kye not riding. Hume is good at Edinburgh, but maybe same score line but other way? 

The preview show is right they have bad luck with injuries/illnesses this season. 

Hume was poor last night, Dan Thompson was excellent, i can see him getting some guest bookings

3 minutes ago, comet49 said:

Does the screening have to be watched Live or could it be seen tomorrow?

Think you can watch it tomorrow if it’s BSN your talking about.Edinburgh streams can also be watched later.

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Think you can watch it tomorrow if it’s BSN your talking about.Edinburgh streams can also be watched later.

Thank you

Can’t really see anything other than an away win personally, hope clegg has remembered the fastest way around Armadale otherwise this could be a two man show for Edinburgh. 

Yeah, no, for sure.

OMG!

Is there an option to turn the commentary off?