British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bavarian

FIM Women's Speedway Academy at Belle Vue

when are they having one for the transgender brigade

• Haha 1

Looks like it was well attended, it'll be a while before any home grown talent makes the grade I suspect.

13 minutes ago, DazS said:

when are they having one for the transgender brigade

Soon I hope

Just so I can see all the dinosaurs have apoplectic fits. :rofl:

• Like 1

who funds all this agenda to get women doing all these mens sports, they will never compete at top level with men, but you can get transgender men competing at top level with women. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DazS said:

who funds all this agenda to get women doing all these mens sports, they will never compete at top level with men, but you can get transgender men competing at top level with women. 

If it means more exposure for Speedway who cares really? It's not right but we don't live in a meritocracy anymore, so you either play the game or sink without a trace in the media

Did the women actually have a race meeting or was it just practising? Were spectators allowed to attend the event? Was anybody there who can tell us about it? 

On 8/6/2023 at 10:17 PM, Bavarian said:

Did the women actually have a race meeting or was it just practising? Were spectators allowed to attend the event? Was anybody there who can tell us about it? 

No racing no

fans wasn’t allowed to attend. It was all behind closed doors sadly 

Was this a rider funded event or sponsored and rider invites issued? Certainly don't question the motives and exposure but maybe a bias on funding ?

On 8/6/2023 at 9:24 PM, DazS said:

Irrelevant in speedway as men and women compete on equal terms. So if a transgender woman did ride it wouldn't be an issue.

Personally, because of that, I don't really see the point of having woman only events. It just comes across to me as a gimmick.

I know that Sophia Floersch, the first woman to ever score points in Formula 3 car racing, was very much against the woman's car racing championship and decided not to compete in it as she felt it was a backward step and limited the progression of women in the sport.

There is also Ana Curasco, who rides in Moto GP3, and Celina Liebman, who has ridden in SGP2, who are competitive in their sports racing against men, so why restrict them to female-only racing?

Edited by Grachan
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Grachan said:

There is also Ana Curasco, who rides in Moto GP3, and Celina Liebman, who has ridden in SGP2, who are competitive in their sports racing against men, so why restrict them to female-only racing?

yes they are competitive, ( at the lowest mens level.) eh but good luck to them. but there is a bigger agenda to this.! and I'm not talking about women in mens sport..

Well, if Bill Gates and George Soros are pumping money into speedway, all i say is 'welcome to the Woke Championships' :D 

If there really is a Big agenda, then i doubt speedway will be invited to dine at the table

Edited by iris123

you could say they are useful idiots+ they do know how too use idiots very well.:shock:, and the idiots dont even know they are being used:rofl:

Edited by DazS

7 hours ago, Grachan said:

4 hours ago, DazS said:

yes they are competitive, ( at the lowest mens level.) eh but good luck to them. but there is a bigger agenda to this.! and I'm not talking about women in mens sport..

Ana Curasco is a former world champion, at Supersport 300, level, competing against the men.

• Like 2

yes will be looking forward to seeing her in moto gp. can you let me know when she makes it.