British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Sheffield - 21st Aug

So will Panthers put a dent in Sheffields play off push and win their second match of the season, or will Woffinden inspire the Tigers to victory.

Teams

Peterborough - Chris Harris, Vadim Tarasenko, Ben Basso, Ben Cook, Niels K Iversen, Patryk Wojdylo, Jordan Jenkins.

Sheffield - Tobiasz Musielak, Kyle Howarth, Adam Ellis, Josh Pickering, Tai Woffinden, Lewis Kerr, Dan Gilkes.

If Harris has last week's form I think we could win. Otherwise I fear another defeat.

You had no chance a few weeks ago - today I would say you have a chaace of a slender home win! I am actually looking forward to it anyway as a sort of neutral here i just want to see a good close meeting with decent racing!

Good Luck 'Panthers'

31 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Depends on Panthers reserves in my opinion. We need them to win a few races, as Sheffield look strong in heats 13 & 15.

I’m more worried about Musielak, I think he’s a terrific rider.

28 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

I’m more worried about Musielak, I think he’s a terrific rider.

Really hope he's back on these shores again next year. Every time I've seen him he seems to get better. Great style and so much speed.

Still a bit surprised he isn't in the top league in Poland 

Commentators curse there as he's now down as R/R after getting injured in Poland!

Edited by DJC
  • Like 2

Even with Musielak out, should still be a Tigers win - Kerr at reserve tips the balance for me.

Only Leicester riders to choose from , aren't they allowed to cancel now as it involves a Chapman team in the fixture

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Only Leicester riders to choose from , aren't they allowed to cancel now as it involves a Chapman team in the fixture

Only if it benefits busters team

1 hour ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Even with Musielak out, should still be a Tigers win - Kerr at reserve tips the balance for me.

After scoring 0,0,0 in his 1st home meeting, Paddy Wojdylo bagged 12 in his second home meeting, beating Doyle twice. If he can repeat that kind of score again, the Panthers might sneak a win.

• Like 1

Home win and hope we can hang on for the bonus point, unless Ellis starts his season tonight and Tai gets an 18 point maximum

Edited by The Third Man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1