British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Witches v Lions 24th August

9 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

Should be a tight match, Emil/doyle pairing in for another test,bet  track is slick ,almost like lions have predicted another gate and follow leader nite at the foxhole 

Clueless. Been three times to Ipswich this year and there was great racing in every meeting. Track wasn’t “slick” in any of them. 

• Haha 1

If anything it’s been the opposite. More than once they’ve had to work on the track this season to try and slicken it off and make it easier to ride. Still say we’ve produced the race of the season this year in the Premiership! That heat 13 against Sheffield literally took my breath away. Looked good on the telly box, but watching it live in the back straight stand was something else. 

• Like 2

Stewart Dickson juggling his riding order, including a new opening combination of captain Max Fricke and Richie Worrall.

Dickson said: “I’ve been looking to get a better balance in the team, and we weren’t fully aware of Craig’s fitness when the line-up was declared, but that’s what we’re trying to do.

“I want to look to hurt Ipswich in certain areas, but I know it’s going to be really tough to win down there.

Forecast not great, can see this being called off? 

On a warm day like this in East Anglia any little showers, and that’s all they really have been, should not come anywhere close to the amount of water that would normally be put on the track through the use of tractors.

Probably needs a good shower to really get some moisture into the base.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Foxhall is one of Richie’s better away tracks. 

Yes, but no better on his visits with Peterborough than Bomber achieved with the Lions.

9 hours ago, justathought said:

Stewart Dickson juggling his riding order, including a new opening combination of captain Max Fricke and Richie Worrall.

Dickson said: “I’ve been looking to get a better balance in the team, and we weren’t fully aware of Craig’s fitness when the line-up was declared, but that’s what we’re trying to do.

“I want to look to hurt Ipswich in certain areas, but I know it’s going to be really tough to win down there.

So the Dickson 'magic' now includes juggling?!

Sitting in my car in the car park with the rain coming down and dark skies overhead 

CC, the British KK :angry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, iainb said:

CC, the British KK :angry:

Yes he didn’t look like he was committed at all. We just can’t find anyone to score the points Morris did. Sedgman’s great season has petered out too.

1 minute ago, 40-38 said:

Yes he didn’t look like he was committed at all. We just can’t find anyone to score the points Morris did. Sedgman’s great season has petered out too.

Unfortunately he's now wearing a race suit... which says to me, that's it as far as any more team changes go