British Speedway Forum
davieb1

Richie Worrall statement

7 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

It’s not the first time he has had a pop at me, thing is both times he has had a go I wasn’t talking about him, i was making general points about speedway, I couldn’t care less really, I don’t retaliate, I tried to answer his points but he then just got personal so I just ended by saying enjoy you’re career I know I did,I saw the week after the British final he was chucked off speedway friends on FB for insulting some fan, reading his post after his drug ban(with a smug grin) I felt he was laughing in the face of the SCB and speedway itself 

He has removed alot of the stuff he put up on Facebook, probably for the best,he was certainly making himself look even more guilty.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2023 at 8:57 PM, lewy said:

He has removed alot of the stuff he put up on Facebook, probably for the best,he was certainly making himself look even more guilty.

Post on SGB website

On 11/7/2023 at 8:57 PM, lewy said:

Post on British speedway website.

Will he be able to resist another response? 

I hope not..:D

• Haha 2

What a melt even with  the extra 30 days for me isn’t enough I hope no one touches him with a barge pole this season.

• Like 1

So when he had a pop at a punter it went unpunished but attack the authorities and he gets a further ban... I now see where the fans stand in the order of things -_-

3 minutes ago, Marksman said:

C9-C5-E4-D7-AAC7-4544-8074-8-FF16-E41-AC

Looks like Richie is done with speedway from his latest post!

Typical vatcher, he's the equivalent of Gareth Southgate - f ing useless.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Marksman said:

C9-C5-E4-D7-AAC7-4544-8074-8-FF16-E41-AC

Looks like Richie is done with speedway from his latest post!

Haha. See how long that lasts! 

Take away the latest statement all this would have been avoided if said person didn’t have cocaine in his system. I had enjoyed watching him this season until the incident happened,the fine seems excessive the ban not enough it seems like the money is what the speedway board is after.At the end of the day the rider has nothing to lose after the ban so why would he lie about what vatcher said, it would be interesting to see what he has to say about this because someone isn’t telling the truth and I don’t no why But I’m inclined to believe the rider on this one.

Edited by Mike0310

Whilst in no way condoning  the actions of Richie Worrall, the behaviour of Mr Vatcher doesn';t surprise me at all.

A guy with no particular skills arrived on the speedway scene at Arena Essex  (or Lakeside whatever it was called at the time) and contributed little to the team as assistant TM. Not seen what he adds to the British Speedway scene tbh.