British Speedway Forum
davieb1

Richie Worrall statement

35 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

Nothing better than abit of cocaine to solve all your problems....

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Technik said:

As a kid my Father gave me a good belting for doing something I was'nt allowed to do. It did'nt take me long to cotton on that if I kept my mouth shut I would be safe from a further punishment. I was only 5 but I learn quick

It appears Ritchie Worrall doesn’t 

3 hours ago, Marksman said:

85370-CC4-B2-B1-4-E91-BE7-C-01825580-DD1

Just ordered myself a new TV....:D

• Haha 1

In regards to the £3,000 fine that Richie had to pay (rightly or wrongly I don't care to debate)

Is this money going into the running of the sport in the country, the development of youth and facilities...

OR

is this money being spent on the promoters p!ss up in Tenerife...

This sport is ran by complete and utter tw@ts, so I think I know the answer... But I'm open to be proven wrong...

But didn’t Richie have his own test done in far more detail the following day at his own expense which showed him to be completely clean over 16 catergories?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

In regards to the £3,000 fine that Richie had to pay (rightly or wrongly I don't care to debate)

Is this money going into the running of the sport in the country, the development of youth and facilities...

OR

This sport is ran by complete and utter tw@ts, so I think I know the answer... But I'm open to be proven wrong...

I thought that money from fines  went to the Ben Fund 

When in a hole - he keeps digging.  No accounting for stupid - he should have taken his punishment and moved on.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Whilst in no way condoning  the actions of Richie Worrall, the behaviour of Mr Vatcher doesn';t surprise me at all.

A guy with no particular skills arrived on the speedway scene at Arena Essex  (or Lakeside whatever it was called at the time) and contributed little to the team as assistant TM. Not seen what he adds to the British Speedway scene tbh.

He's been around Poole for years, maybe in the Jobs for the boys Club, going on alot lately.

12 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Whilst in no way condoning  the actions of Richie Worrall, the behaviour of Mr Vatcher doesn';t surprise me at all.

A guy with no particular skills arrived on the speedway scene at Arena Essex  (or Lakeside whatever it was called at the time) and contributed little to the team as assistant TM. Not seen what he adds to the British Speedway scene tbh.

I would agree with that, he comes across as a guy with very limited capabilities & he should be nowhere near the job he has. The stuff he puts out for for public consumption makes the SCB appear very amateurish .

Edited by Dave Jones
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, SpeedwayTShirts said:

But didn’t Richie have his own test done in far more detail the following day at his own expense which showed him to be completely clean over 16 catergories?

It doesn’t matter what he had done the following day though.He failed on the night in Question.End off.

7 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

OR

Straight into vatchers personal account !!