British Speedway Forum
Biffa

Redcar v Glasgow 10th September

2 minutes ago, Biffa said:

So what about the CLRC that was raced on a Sunday, Masters, Basso, Pickering & S Worrall all were pulled out by their Polish clubs/ fixture list and that was a BSPL EVENT. 

.....because Poland have priority on Sunday fixtures.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Its pretty simple. He's represnting a Polish team on their protected race day. Good luck to him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Biffa said:

So what about the CLRC that was raced on a Sunday, Masters, Basso, Pickering & S Worrall all were pulled out by their Polish clubs/ fixture list and that was a BSPL EVENT. 

Its a case of two wrongs do make a right.

Wow quite an opportunity for wright! I hope he does himself justice and grabs the opportunity with both hands. Nobody can have any complaints it’s been agreed Poland have Sunday priority whatever meeting is being raced why can’t people understand this. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

What a read this thread has been, a rollercoaster. Some people just not grasping it. How dare he not ride for Redcar on a Sunday rather than the Ekstraliga play off semi final infront of a sell out crowd with Laguta, Bewley, Janowski as teammates! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Both teams missing riders and for very good reasons, as has been explained patiently by many folk earlier.

From a Glasgow point of view it provides an opportunity for some of our team to get vital laps around the excellent Redcar track prior to the play-offs.

Can't wait!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Is Redcar in the route of the forecast thunderstorms today?

Possibly - forecasts I’ve seen say possibility of rain around late afternoon/early evening.

Sunny and warm at the moment though.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

Is Pijper out? I wouldn’t be surprised after Friday night’s crash. If it was me, I’d still be lying in intensive care, but he walked away from it.

Not sure we will see either Pijper or the guesting Hagon today after their falls the other day. 

2 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Pretty sure it’s a guest for Ace tonight.

Missed Workington double header at Leicester yesterday can't see him riding today given it's a meaningless fixture 

Ben Cook riding for Redcar, Richard Lawson riding for Glasgow :rofl: