British Speedway Forum
Berry9

Vadim Tarasenko

25 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Like he said previously he was waiting for someone else to say it.Wonder why would be my question to him.

I only read his/hers opening post. I've read it all now.;)

2 hours ago, Berry9 said:

Straight from the keyboard of a Glasgow supporter with everything to gain 

Can someone take the shovel off this poster, they`re digging a hole they`re not going to be able to get out of.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, screm said:

Can someone take the shovel off this poster, they`re digging a hole they`re not going to be able to get out of.

Either that or fill the hole in.

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Either that or fill the hole in.

Aone way ticket to Togliatti may be appropriate. 

I'm sure they could use a track raker 

5 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Public opinion or your opinion? As you've admitted, you're the only one who has brought it up out of the 100s of people who use this forum. Shouldn't that tell you something?

Is it any wonder, judging by the remarks emanating from Scotland?  

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Your entitled to your opinion, but I can't remember you saying this 6 months ago when Ippo signed Emil, or when Lynn signed Laguta. Or have i missed something??? 

I have posted in the Championship group I have no interest in the Premiership

3 minutes ago, Berry9 said:

That hole is getting bigger by the minute..... :blink:Your gripe is  supposed to be about Russians riding in the UK.?? But it isn't:nono: ...  Look, anyone could of signed Vadim on that average. Your just miffed that Redcar didn't.. But if you insist....... 

Cartoon Funny Excavator - Isolated Stock Illustration - Illustration of  background, excavate: 74128144

• Like 1

And now the crux of the argument comes out. Green eyed monster now realised his team are unlikely to get through the play offs. All I feel now is pity tbh. Dig dig dig

• Like 1

On 9/13/2023 at 3:47 PM, Berry9 said:

I know sport and politics should not be mixed but as an I am appalled that Glasgow have signed  Russian rider.  As far as I am concerned every point  he and his uncle take is stained with Ukrainian blood.  Shame on the BSPL for sanctioning it.

How those who probably denounce racism can be such racists themselves. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

What a thread this is. 

Today, we are united. Let's hope it doesn't last too long.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Berry9 said:

So it doesn't other you Russians racing in the Premiership as you have no interest in it? Something is either right or wrong, you cannot pick & choose when to be "offended"

For example I hate racist, but I would never say racism in Football doesn't bother me, as I'm only interested in Speedway.

I know you suggest Russians should be blocked on "principle" but as Russians are allowed to compete at Wimbledon do you honestly see Putin cancelling the war, because they're aren't allowed to ride in the Championship?

On 9/14/2023 at 1:10 PM, Biffa said:

Only one way to sort it Berry9. When he rides at Redcar next, ask for a selfie with him & a Ukrainian flag. Will certainly get your answer then. 

Or Boo him when his name gets read out...

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Just like that....

And another just in case he doesn't hear you...

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (Again)...

(But don't say the again bit)...

In fact. No. Do say the again bit as that will certainly tell him how strongly you feel...

And. If that doesn't make him realise he should pull out of the meeting, fly direct to the Kremlin, and lead a takeover of Russia and denounce Putin, then I don't really know what will...

Id be raging if someone held me responsible for what the British government do. It's a lot of cobblers. The Russian government invaded Ukraine, not the Russian people, and certainly not vadim. His opinion on Putin is no more relevant than mine or yours.

Anyone that thinks an accident of birth makes you responsible for the state's actions is an idiot. 

• Like 8

Sorry to go on again but the original posting has peed me off a little. We are a nation that pride ourselves on welcoming others but recently anything or anybody Russian is scum. Indeed we have seen in sport people refusing to shake hands with someone that is Russian. That is wrong. It's not just wrong it's racism. The sad thing is the same people who have jumped on the Ukraine bandwagon are the one's who preach the anti racism message but fail to see how racist they are themselves by suggesting that anyone who is Russian should be cancelled just because their nutjob of a leader invaded another country. Were all German's Nazis in the 1930's/40's? Do all Russians support Putin? Stop being such bloody racists you hypocrites!!

Edited by JamesHarris
  • Like 5