British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Are those that can’t “like” using an Android device? Works fine for me on iPad and iPhone. 

Yep Samsung mobile.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Are those that can’t “like” using an Android device? Works fine for me on iPad and iPhone. 

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Yep Samsung mobile.

Yep as well. Wonder why? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Samsung for me too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Doesn't work on my iMac. 

12 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Yeah same here, Nokia Android and can't "Like":blink:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

It just seems to be random, wasn't working for me on anything for the last week or so but just started working today on my Samsung mobile... like I've said elsewhere, I'm not sure if the admins are still active on here, last summer during some of the TV matches the site wasn't reachable at all on occasions. I hope the admin isn't down to one person or this site could disappear altogether one day, which would be a real shame

1 hour ago, iainb said:

It just seems to be random, wasn't working for me on anything for the last week or so but just started working today on my Samsung mobile... like I've said elsewhere, I'm not sure if the admins are still active on here, last summer during some of the TV matches the site wasn't reachable at all on occasions. I hope the admin isn't down to one person or this site could disappear altogether one day, which would be a real shame

Maybe Russian , North Korean or Chinese interference then to destabilise us, on a website with such worldwide influence....

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Using Safari?

I am yes.

I also go on a football forum for Bristol City that uses the same platform as this and it's just the same there for a lot of users.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, M.D said:

I am yes.

I also go on a football forum for Bristol City that uses the same platform as this and it's just the same there for a lot of users.

Funnily enough I also use a football forum on the same platform and the reactions/imbedding of X posts is absolutely fine on there,  although smileys have recently gone all weird on there.

When ever i have attempted to sign in to account these past weeks  either on tablet or phone it states the connection is not secure,  only site that does this on my devices, haven't been able to use any of the like/funny buttons at all during this time, just really gives me another reason to continue to give the sport even more of a wide berth now 

Edited by scoobydoo

19 hours ago, gazzac said:

Maybe Russian , North Korean or Chinese interference then to destabilise us, on a website with such worldwide influence....

"Bling me Bomber Hallis over to guest for the Bejing Bandits"....

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

When ever i have attempted to sign in to account these past weeks  either on tablet or phone it states the connection is not secure,  only site that does this on my devices, haven't been able to use any of the like/funny buttons at all during this time, just really gives me another reason to continue to give the sport even more of a wide berth now 

Same for me.

11 hours ago, mikebv said:

"Bling me Bomber Hallis over to guest for the Bejing Bandits"....

Very PC, takes me back to the days of Benny Hill :).

Happy new year to everyone :drink:.