British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ericd22b

Swindon Robins 2024 team predictions

• Come on people lets have your 1- 7 team for 2024 to grace the hallow shale of the Abby oh forgot the owner of the Abby don't want us riding there so kicked us out but did say he will help our owner find  land /new track, wonder how well that's going because we haven't heard diddly squat for a whole year. I whole Heartedly thank you for saying and doing nothing. 
  • Sad 1

With respect, this 2024 thing is getting silly now. I respect people are upset, and might of had a drink at this late hour, and i sympathise, but :blink:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

With respect, this 2024 thing is getting silly now. I respect people are upset, and might of had a drink at this late hour, and i sympathise, but :blink:

Agreed, it’s not in good taste I don’t think.

14 minutes ago, Bluenose said:

Not convinced at all, unfortunately. The cynic in me thinks it will benefit them in some way, with regards to knocking down the old stadium.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not convinced at all, unfortunately. The cynic in me thinks it will benefit them in some way, with regards to knocking down the old stadium.

Absolutely.  This is just another episode in the Clark Oborne Takes The Piss Out Of Speedway box set.

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Sir Sidney said:

If it ever turns out to be true, and that's a big 'if' given the history, then the good news would be that the proposed new site is closer to Swindon than might have been envisaged

So it's not Torquay? :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Can the admin team please lock this thread - or better still transfer to the Speedway News and Discussions folder ?

Where do you think you are reading it?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Where do you think you are reading it?

Well Bob is old.:D