British Speedway Forum
Jaizer

Glasgow Vs Redcar, play offs 230923

1 hour ago, Biffa said:

Redcar away at Scunthorpe on Friday as well, but would play offs overrule KOC? 

It would be tough on Scunthorpe have to postpone their match at a couple of days notice, could certainly imagine Redcar having to swap opponents if they were the home team.

Whats wrong with  Redcar v Glasgow  on Thursday and  Glasgow v  Oxford on Friday  weather seems fine both days

8 hours ago, Barabas said:

Good point about that cancellation.. but that said u can't compare a jumped up made up one off trophy to the bread & butter week in week out league champions trophy I'm sorry but u just can't...

It is a trophy that has been staged almost every season since 1997. Just it's name changes every few years which is a bit silly (not to mention the BSPA promoting it as an exciting new competition when we all know it's the same old regional leagues plus knock-out).

34 minutes ago, MANSE said:

Whats wrong with  Redcar v Glasgow  on Thursday and  Glasgow v  Oxford on Friday  weather seems fine both days

Will the champ be allowed to run on Thursday? Isn't Edwards Sheffield's riding star now so Redcar would need a guest. 

9 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Will the champ be allowed to run on Thursday? Isn't Edwards Sheffield's riding star now so Redcar would need a guest. 

THEY HAD 4 GUESTS ON SUNDAY

4 minutes ago, MANSE said:

THEY HAD 4 GUESTS ON SUNDAY

I know I know, it makes the best sense but do the "protected days" apply still for prem. I don't know the answer to that

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

I know I know, it makes the best sense but do the "protected days" apply still for prem. I don't know the answer to that

Surely they are 'protected' in that they have priority over other leagues. So Edwards would have to ride for Sheffield and Redcar would be allowed a guest.

42 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Surely they are 'protected' in that they have priority over other leagues. So Edwards would have to ride for Sheffield and Redcar would be allowed a guest.

I thought whoever ‘owned’ his contract had first call on a rider.

Play offs in Poland , Premiership, championship NDL final all in the same week.

Sweden tomorrow .

Edited by topaz325

6 hours ago, MANSE said:

Do you think clubs just have ‘staff’ in cupboards waiting to be brought out at 48 hours notice ?

6 hours ago, MANSE said:

Would b#gger up Leicester v Mildenhall if Complin and Boughen were in Scotland.

2 hours ago, KK62 said:

Do you think clubs just have ‘staff’ in cupboards waiting to be brought out at 48 hours notice ?

Meetings to be done by Saturday 30/9

1 hour ago, MANSE said:

Meetings to be done by Saturday 30/9

Do you know if that includes Saturday? 

Is the cut off 2359 on Saturday? 

3 minutes ago, Joseq7 said:

Do you know if that includes Saturday? 

Is the cut off 2359 on Saturday? 

Would assume so but it was BSN that let the cat out the bag on the cut off not a peep from the very professional BSPL.

I have obviously lied about the very professional part.

• Like 1