British Speedway Forum
Jaizer

Glasgow Vs Redcar, play offs 230923

Since looks like set fare for tomorrow weather wise save to start a thread!

Sedgy for wright and smudge jnr for ace changes we know of. I see Redcar running howarth at 4 and riss at 5 tonight, wonder if be same with sedgy.

Unfortunately Wrights injury I think makes this less of a contest fancy 51-39

No idea how the Bears will line up tomorrow or who is available or not.

Expect a comfortable home win.

Not sure if vissing is in this meeting as sheffield have booked a replacement for their meeting on monday ? Not a bit of news from glasgow on this total silence might make a difference for the bonus point tigers to win this tho ...

Is Sedgy deffo riding for Redcar? as he's due at Edinburgh at 7 to ride at number 1 for the Monarchs? I know Glasgow starts at 2 but will he ride twice in a day?

9 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Is Sedgy deffo riding for Redcar? as he's due at Edinburgh at 7 to ride at number 1 for the Monarchs? I know Glasgow starts at 2 but will he ride twice in a day?

Why not?  Clubs like Belle Vue and Wolves regularly race on the same day, home and away, on Bank Holidays.

Jack Smith is racing as a guest for Glasgow in this match, then high-tailing it down the road to Berwick to ride for BV Colts.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Lucky if it's an hour between ashfield and armadale. Finished for half 4ish got loads of time 

• Like 1

Pretty poor that neither team has any details on their website the day before the fixture.

Can sort of understand Redcar as we have a home fixture tonight but surprised that there is nothing on the Tigers website. 

Edited by Yearbyred
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Pretty poor that neither team has any details on their website the day before the fixture.

Can sort of understand Redcar as we have a home fixture tonight but surprised that there is nothing on the Tigers website. 

For a very Professional Promotion their Website is very poor in pre- meeting news.IMO.Did the person that done it not move on too another job.?

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

For a very Professional Promotion their Website is very poor in pre- meeting news.IMO.Did the person that done it not move on too another job.?

The guy who used to do the job moved on to work with Celtic football, tbh he is a great miss at Glasgow as he did the job well, 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Why not?  Clubs like Belle Vue and Wolves regularly race on the same day, home and away, on Bank Holidays.

Jack Smith is racing as a guest for Glasgow in this match, then high-tailing it down the road to Berwick to ride for BV Colts.

……and remember Glasgow meeting Newcastle home and away on the same day. 

After Oxford winning at Redcar last night , we have to win home and away with Redcar and beat Oxford by more than 10 on Tuesday night to reach the final . But first things first , we have to take care of business today , Redcar are the only team to have beat us at home this season , so we have to take nothing for granted today even when they are severely weakened without Charles Wright , which was their undoing last night .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Fromafar said:

I believe Phil Lanning might do it these days. I can't imagine it would be his #1 priority. I suspect the website gets next to no visitors. But nothing on social media either.