British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

REDCAR V GLASGOW (CAB DIRECT CHAMP P/O) 27/9/ 23

3 hours ago, ragdoll64 said:

Surely it’s time for everyone to ignore all posts from the idiot……

We’ve never encountered one another, but you consider it appropriate to indirectly address me as “the idiot”.

Not on. You can’t just walk around randomly insulting people, unprovoked.

I’ve messaged you privately in a civil manner, just like I did @Noelinho who has hidden from accountability. If you have a problem, let’s discuss it at Ashfield on Tuesday.

Otherwise, if you’re unwilling to resolve this, then I suggest we involve the forum’s administration team because this isn’t Harlem; you can’t just go around name-calling and bullying people.

1 hour ago, tyretrax said:

I don't think we should criticize this poster, he's obviously a member of MENSA,

Why would being a member of MENSA mean someone is immune to criticism?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, ragdoll64 said:

Surely it’s time for everyone to ignore all posts from the idiot……

I do and it is a much better place for it.

• Like 4

Doesn’t prancing around the forum, telling everyone you’ve put someone on ignore defeat the purpose of actually putting them on ignore?

Edited by TheWellBehavedWorrall
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

Doesn’t prancing around the forum, telling everyone you’ve put someone on ignore defeat the purpose of actually putting them on ignore?

I'm a long time lurker, recently joining to post, but this poster is a bit of an oddbod, likes the sound of his own (forum) voice I think.

Referring to the one you quoted btw.

Edited by RogerM22
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

We’ve never encountered one another, but you consider it appropriate to indirectly address me as “the idiot”.

Not on. You can’t just walk around randomly insulting people, unprovoked.

I’ve messaged you privately in a civil manner, just like I did @Noelinho who has hidden from accountability. If you have a problem, let’s discuss it at Ashfield on Tuesday.

Otherwise, if you’re unwilling to resolve this, then I suggest we involve the forum’s administration team because this isn’t Harlem; you can’t just go around name-calling and bullying people.

Well, that’s interesting. I never named or indicated to whom I was referring. You, basically, have identified yourself as being the said idiot. As for your private message……..shove it!

• Like 3

Something very strange is going on here , almost sinister.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ragdoll64 said:

Well, that’s interesting. I never named or indicated to whom I was referring. You, basically, have identified yourself as being the said idiot. As for your private message……..shove it!

There we have it. Comfortable being abusive from behind a keyboard or mobile, but utterly  terrified at the prospect of replicating such behaviour in person.

Also known as a bully and a keyboard warrior. The worst type of person.

6 hours ago, Gazc said:

Something very strange is going on here , almost sinister.

I repeat, this is the guy who apparently has me on ignore.:lol::lol::lol:

He’s become a parody of himself.

35 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

I repeat, this is the guy who apparently has me on ignore.:lol::lol::lol:

He’s become a parody of himself.

Come and see me on Tuesday ya clown I will gladly have a conversation with you.

Im guessing you can’t decipher the difference between having someone on ignore and ignoring someone.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

There we have it. Comfortable being abusive from behind a keyboard or mobile, but utterly  terrified at the prospect of replicating such behaviour in person.

Also known as a bully and a keyboard warrior. The worst type of person.

Have you had a chat with Trackrat yet . I think that you and he would enjoy it .:D.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Come and see me on Tuesday ya clown I will gladly have a conversation with you.

Im guessing you can’t decipher the difference between having someone on ignore and ignoring someone.

“Ya clown”? Okay, I’ll send you a private message right now, so we can organise a catch-up on Tuesday night.

51 minutes ago, corfe pirate said:

Have you had a chat with Trackrat yet . I think that you and he would enjoy it .:D.

I have, sadly, but he’s almost incoherent. His last input was to suggest being in MENSA meant someone was immune to criticism, but obviously in his own broken English, ending sentences with commas fashion.

• Haha 1

who's best? TheWellbehaved worral or Gazc? Only one way to find out - fiiiiight!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ch958 said:

who's best? TheWellbehaved worral or Gazc? Only one way to find out - fiiiiight!

:lol::lol::lol:

Just to be clear; there will be no fighting. I’d lose my job.

I grew-up and work in an environment where you’re held accountable for your words and actions. Disagree with me, yes, but call me an “idiot” and a “clown”? No, not on. Let’s discuss it.

@ragdoll64 isn’t interested; he bullies from behind his keyboard.

I’ve told @Gazc where I park and what time I arrive, so I’m looking forward to understating why a grown man - who ironically, provided the forum with regular reminders that he was ignoring me - has decided to attack me on a forum for no reason whatsoever.

27 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Just to be clear; there will be no fighting. I’d lose my job.

I grew-up and work in an environment where you’re held accountable for your words and actions. Disagree with me, yes, but call me an “idiot” and a “clown”? No, not on. Let’s discuss it.

@ragdoll64 isn’t interested; he bullies from behind his keyboard.

I’ve told @Gazc where I park and what time I arrive, so I’m looking forward to understating why a grown man - who ironically, provided the forum with regular reminders that he was ignoring me - has decided to attack me on a forum for no reason whatsoever.

No reason you have been having a go at nearly all your fellow fans on here for reasons only known to yourself.

See you Tuesday.

• Like 1

Here's an idea.  Stick to the thread (Redcar vs Glasgow, in case you've forgotten) and GROW UP some of you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1