British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

REDCAR V GLASGOW (CAB DIRECT CHAMP P/O) 27/9/ 23

BSPL web site previews the match and provides team details.

REDCAR: Danny King, Danyon Hume, Connor Bailey, Justin Sedgmen, Erik Riss, Jason Edwards, Luke Harrison.
GLASGOW: Chris Harris, Tom Brennan, Benjamin Basso, Claus Vissing r/r, Vadim Tarasenko, Lee Complin, Jack Smith.

Will it go ahead? What's the weather like in Poole?

Redcar to win with Erik scoring a bundle of points.

Edited by SharpenRake

2 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

BSPL web site previews the match and provides team details.

REDCAR: Danny King, Danyon Hume, Connor Bailey, Justin Sedgmen, Erik Riss, Jason Edwards, Luke Harrison.
GLASGOW: Chris Harris, Tom Brennan, Benjamin Basso, Claus Vissing r/r, Vadim Tarasenko, Lee Complin, Jack Smith.

Will it go ahead? What's the weather like in Poole?

Redcar to win with Erik scoring a bundle of points.

Weather is fine in Poole - as is today's forecast!

Fine in the north but a harrendous forecast later. Fingers crossed it misses Middlesbrough 

Given the importance of the meeting for Glasgow I’d expect them to win tonight, especially with the loss of Charles and Sedgmen replacing him. Bears too inconsistent sadly.

Rain forecast this afternoon and very strong winds tonight. Could call it off on H&S grounds ;)

4 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

Given the importance of the meeting for Glasgow I’d expect them to win tonight, especially with the loss of Charles and Sedgmen replacing him. Bears too inconsistent sadly.

Rain forecast this afternoon and very strong winds tonight. Could call it off on H&S grounds ;)

Not a given by any manner of means though………

Really hope haven't taken this for granted tonight. Redcar still a very good side need to be on top form to win

Hoping the Wi-Fi in Ibrox plays ball tonight (more in hope) as updates is all I will have.

Could go either way.

49 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Hoping the Wi-Fi in Ibrox plays ball tonight (more in hope) as updates is all I will have.

Could go either way.

Braver man than me! After Sunday be a long time until I'm back!

Will Glasgow be pulling out of the rest of the competition if they don't beat Redcar tonight... in respect of somebody or other? :D

• Sad 1