British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Triple.H.

Playoff Final

Not sure who was due to line up for Leicester on Wednesday as Poole were due to be riding but the Poole v Scunny match has been moved to Saturday. Same guest for Joe Thompson?

Although the weather appears awful so may not matter anyway.

Now moved to Sunday 22nd.

League & Cup double header at Leicester.

Might need a sleeping bag lol

conveniently both away teams are likely to be paying more per ticket hope there's an option to pay to watch either the 1st or 2nd meeting only

Makes you wonder when the proposed re-arranged date will be looking at the long range weather forecast. The BBC forecast (which we all know is never wrong) there are hardly any dry days predicted this side of Halloween.

1 hour ago, flagrag said:

Admission details for Sunday confirmed now must say seems a bit complicated 

http://www.leicesterspeedway.com/_mobile/news.php?extend.32370.1

I agree it could be hard to follow, but gotta give them credit for trying to give Mildenhall & Oxford fans the option of just paying to see their teams, when Berwick ran double headers fans has to pay full price (no usually double header reduction) even if just wanting to watch their team!

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

It would appear to be a good opportunity for thrifty hide and seek enthusiasts to test their skills after the first match!

I'm not bothering now knowing I'd have to pay an extra tenner as well now to get in. I doubt it go ahead anyways 

What a 5h1t show :drink:

Edited by iainb

3 hours ago, flagrag said:

But I want to watch the last 5 heats of both matches. I'm happy to nip off for a pint at the end of the first match.

I'll get my coat :blink:

Well a truly outrages statement from Leicester speedway regarding pricing for a wet and cold Sunday Afternoon.

Nobody knows if and when the first match will Finish or even the time the second one MIGHT START!!!!!

The easiest and SAVVY promoters (DO WE HAVE ANY?) way to have dealt with this was to say..............................IT IS A TENNER for both matches, come and enjoy a great nights RACING!

But hey this is British Speedway at its Best, same old, same old crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by secsy1
wrong day
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, secsy1 said:

Well a truly outrages statement from Leicester speedway regarding pricing for a wet and cold Saturday night.

Nobody knows if and when the first match will Finish or even the time the second one MIGHT START!!!!!

The easiest and SAVVY promoters (DO WE HAVE ANY?) way to have dealt with this was to say..............................IT IS A TENNER for both matches, come and enjoy a great nights RACING!

But hey this is British Speedway at its Best, same old, same old crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

The club’s pricing is actually for a wet and cold Sunday afternoon. There, bet you’ll go now!

11 hours ago, flagrag said:

A bit complicated, it’s bloody ridiculous but I wouldn’t worry because the weather forecast is horrendous for the next seven days.

• Like 1