British Speedway Forum
Midget

Workington 2024

32 minutes ago, CTD26 said:

It’s called round the boards. You’ll be able to find it on Podcasts Spotify etc. I started listening every week this season it’s a good podcast 

Was it a recent episode? They seem to do them every week or so.

5 hours ago, CTD26 said:

Not sure how many of yous listen to RTB podcast but a former comet who is a Dane is in talks so you probably won’t be too far off

Rene rides in Poland so won't be him or Rasser either. Claus not back at Glasgow ?

2 hours ago, WokJoWe said:

Was it a recent episode? They seem to do them every week or so.

Yeah it was this weeks that got released this morning 

The 3 Danes from 2018 all rode in division 1 in Poland last year, if the same happens this year, they won't be available to ride for the Comets as these fixtures are usually on Friday or Saturday 

46 minutes ago, Neila said:

The 3 Danes from 2018 all rode in division 1 in Poland last year, if the same happens this year, they won't be available to ride for the Comets as these fixtures are usually on Friday or Saturday 

I got around to listening to said podcast. It featured James the comets coach and he said there are 4 riders all but done and a few more needed.

He did say that they are in talks with a dane so would be interesting to see who that is.

I just want to see who we are going to be seeing next year. I loved Sam last season and can only presume that Craig will be number 1. The rest is a mystery.

11 hours ago, WokJoWe said:

I got around to listening to said podcast. It featured James the comets coach and he said there are 4 riders all but done and a few more needed.

He did say that they are in talks with a dane so would be interesting to see who that is.

I just want to see who we are going to be seeing next year. I loved Sam last season and can only presume that Craig will be number 1. The rest is a mystery.

I think James might have given it away a bit when he said he may be required to take up a mechanic role in the pits next year instead of doing the team manager role. i.e someone coming back to ride in the UK who doesn't have a mechanic over here. Rene Bach?

Rene also hasn't re-signed in Poland as of yet

49 minutes ago, Marksman said:

I think James might have given it away a bit when he said he may be required to take up a mechanic role in the pits next year instead of doing the team manager role. i.e someone coming back to ride in the UK who doesn't have a mechanic over here. Rene Bach?

I personally would like to see Rene back but can’t see it happening , more chance of Vissing or Jorgensen I would say.

49 minutes ago, Marksman said:

He has gone back to Lokomotiv Daugavpils, in the Polish 2nd league.

1 hour ago, RogerM22 said:

He has gone back to Lokomotiv Daugavpils, in the Polish 2nd league.

Must of missed that one, I knew he had left Tarnow. Hope it isn't Vissing, wouldn't mind if it was Jorgensen though

Kenneth Hansen is another too, but he rides in the Longtrack GP's now.

18 hours ago, SteelShoe said:

Rene rides in Poland so won't be him or Rasser either. Claus not back at Glasgow ?

Sadly not, despite still being on a great average. At the right track, Claus is a steal on his average.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Along with Nicki P.

Haha, mine was slightly in jest but according to bjarnes social media he is building a bike up with the caption ready for a comeback so was just putting 2 + 2 together he’d easily still do a job in the championship imo. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

Haha, mine was slightly in jest but according to bjarnes social media he is building a bike up with the caption ready for a comeback so was just putting 2 + 2 together he’d easily still do a job in the championship imo. 

Wonder what average he would come in on?….