British Speedway Forum
Midget

Workington 2024

I think Batchelor is a decent enough signing, average should improve with less top heat leaders about this year. Leaves enough room for Vissing as 3rd heat leader. 

If the the potential improvement of Vuolas & Zischke comes through, looks a play-off side to me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Interesting if they go for experience for final rider. What is Vissing and Pijper’s average.

Vissing 6.24, perfect fit.

He was probably the best available on that sort of average out of what was left . 

You can look at it positively,  you have two ex-GP regulars spearheading the side in a watered down league . 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I think Batchelor is a decent enough signing, average should improve with less top heat leaders about this year. Leaves enough room for Vissing as 3rd heat leader. 

If the the potential improvement of Vuolas & Zischke comes through, looks a play-off side to me.

dont disagree but just a bit nervous over troy 

hopefully we get the last rider tomorrow 

no point draging it out im sure a few allready know who it is 

but on a positive we know its not likely to be roynon

35 minutes ago, j2ohh said:

lets hope its batch at ed/bra and not workington

26 minutes ago, 1stbendharry said:

Troy Batchelor signing number 6

oh well . lucky edinburgh ehh . my worst nightmare just shot up on my screen .

not my idea of a heatleader . hope to be proven wrong

Depends on how he feels on race day if you’re going to get the good batch or the crap one.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Vissing ? there is only room for one moaner in the team

4 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Depends on how he feels on race day if you’re going to get the good batch or the crap one.

Turning up would be a good start.

• Haha 1

Just like the liebmann signing the batchelor one has got fans talking. You have to remember with batchelor it was only a couple of seasons ago he was banging in the points for Kent in a much weaker league, although the same could be said of cook. One thing for certain with this team though it’ll be entertaining.

Welcome to Workington Troy!

Good for the team to have some experience in there and Troy has plenty of it as with Cookie. So we now have 2 former GP riders. In response to the negative stuff about batch that’s in the past he’s a Comet now and I’m sure he will get the backing of the fans. Only one more rider to go I can’t wait to see the new team on track!

Scunny away is our first trip let’s get behind the team!

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

dont disagree but just a bit nervous over troy 

I'm a bit nervous for you with everyone really... there's a lot of question marks in that Worky line-up

COULD be a decent signing,time will tell.Its  a watered down  league and still has the skills if he is in the mood.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

COULD be a decent signing,time will tell.Its  a watered down  league and still has the skills if he is in the mood.

Vissing fits for last place I think