British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spin king

Premiership Media Day

Is the Premiership Media Day a replacement for each club having their own Press and Practice Days

22 minutes ago, spin king said:

Is the Premiership Media Day a replacement for each club having their own Press and Practice Days

No. Ipswich have their traditional press and practice Thursday next week. Not sure about anyone else. 

Oxford Spires announced as being on Wednesday 13th of march. Times to be confirmed. 

Currently only open to Sponsors and ST holders which is causing some moaning from non ST holders.

Belle Vue  monday 11th march 10-30am onwards ST only !!

Each club is still doing their own press and practice sessions.
Birmingham is on Monday 11th March from 1:30 doors open, with racing starting at 2pm., 

KING’S Lynn supporters will be able to get their first taste of 2024 track action when press and practice takes place on Tuesday March 19.

The Stars are building up to the new Sports Insure Premiership season and fans can watch the practice session at the Adrian Flux Arena from 6pm.

Earlier in the day riders, management and sponsors will be fulfilling various media commitments along with team activities.

The stadium will be open to the public from 6pm with admission free, and collection buckets will be present for Ben Fund donations.

The on-track session is expected to last around two hours and will be followed by a Meet The Riders event in the bar.

Season ticket holders will be able to collect their tickets on the night. If you are unable to attend, these will also be available for collection at our opening home meeting on Thursday March 28, or by arrangement.

7 teams and 49 riders invited to the big national press launch, I wonder how many riders will turn up, I will be very surprised if all 49 turn up, may require guest riders for the press day

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Neila said:

7 teams and 49 riders invited to the big national press launch, I wonder how many riders will turn up, I will be very surprised if all 49 turn up, may require guest riders for the press day

I predict that Richard Lawson won't :D

• Haha 4

Does bomber wear 7 race suits then takes one off after the team photo just in case he will be a guest in the future :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

I predict that Richard Lawson won't :D

I think he has missed press and practice at Poole before,you know why ? 

17 hours ago, Neila said:

I must admit I find it hard to believe all 49 riders will be there, seems too professional an idea for British Speedway lol!

I'll tip my hat to them if it happens though.

I do wonder who's paying for all the flights etc

7 hours ago, PTW said:

Word on the street is that he doesn't do P& P days (usually 'ill') as he doesn't get paid to be there.

Posted (edited)

I gather PP will be there despite today's news.

Edited by Skidder1

8 hours ago, PTW said:

Danny Ford reckons he has promised to be at Poole p&p on 27th!  After all it is his testimonial season!!

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I doubt PP will be there after today's news.

What news would that be?