British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Witches v Lions KOC 2nd Leg April 4th

I'd expect a home win and progress in the cup for the Witches - however I reckon Leicesters top 5 will be keen to have a go and most ride Foxhall pretty well. Won't be there but should be a good match!

Can’t see how the Lions can expect to overturn a home deficit at Ipswich. The Witches have superior heat leaders and far stronger reserves. Where are race winners (never mind heat advantages) coming from?

Ipswich win for me at present strongest team in the league and everyone will struggle to beat them at foxhall.

• Like 1

Ipswich by at least 10 points.

• Like 1

Doyle and Emil will score all the points for witches as usual, but my money is on the lions by a whisker ,will be another ball tearer in more ways than one

32 minutes ago, Spiderman1 said:

Doyle and Emil will score all the points for witches as usual, but my money is on the lions by a whisker ,will be another ball tearer in more ways than one

Only four points for him last week, so Witches fans will be hoping that was a blip :)

• Like 1

Masters always goes well at Foxhall and Douglas had a couple of good visits there last season, but I think the Witches will pick up most of the heat wins in this meeting, so can't see them being troubled...

50 - 40 to the Witches. 

The reserves will win it for Ipswich I think, with Doyle going unbeaten.

17 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

The reserves will win it for Ipswich I think, with Doyle going unbeaten.

I agree. Jason, Emil and Dan will almost get Ipswich over the line without the others having to make great contributions. 

Very wet in Leicester - Hope Ipswich weather looking more positive?  

Any local weather would be appreciated. Every other club (yesterday and today) have called off their meetings. Just hope Ipswich haven't got their rise tinted glasses on.

35 minutes ago, False dawn said:

Any local weather would be appreciated. Every other club (yesterday and today) have called off their meetings. Just hope Ipswich haven't got their rise tinted glasses on.

Six miles north of Ipswich - A heavy shower at 8am for 30 minutes but dry since.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1