British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Moranboys

Lions v tigers 11/4/24

There is a car park at the stadium but gets full pretty quickly if your not there by 6.45 ish
Alternative is to still follow the signs to the stadium but park in the shopping complex car park. no charge and four hours limit. We use it all of the time without any problems.
Then follow folk to the stadium which is about a 10 minute walk.
Enjoy. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

What’s the parking like for Leicester?

There is a car park at the stadium but gets full pretty quickly if your not there by 6.45 ish
Alternative is to still follow the signs to the stadium but park in the shopping complex car park. no charge and four hours limit. We use it all of the time without any problems.
Then follow folk to the stadium which is about a 10 minute walk.
Enjoy. 

What coat should I put on tonight? :D

Posted (edited)

Did Fricke get away without an exclusion there?

Is Dave Watters the ref again?

Edited by iainb

Worrying to see Joe throwing the towel in after 3 completed laps

Tigers against pussycats at the moment

Birmingham have some serious competition for the wooden spoon unless changes are made at Leicester.

Masters and Kemp out for Riss and Sedgmen is an easy decision.

21 minutes ago, TTT said:

Birmingham have some serious competition for the wooden spoon unless changes are made at Leicester.

It is the annual "Leicester already need to make changes" thread.....:D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Off night for Woffy and still come good which is very positive. close meeting wouldn’t have wanted to call it at the interval. 
good to see the Holder bro’s get the 5-1 in heat 15 they’ve had a bit of stick so far but solid tonight. 

Dan Gilkes big concern for me he hasn’t shown any confidence at all so far. Maybe we just need a couple of home meetings to find some consistency. Leicester may make a change but it’s early days. All 7 riders can do it on the night give them some time 

6 minutes ago, mikebv said:

It is the annual "Leicester already need to make changes" thread.....:D

Defo when Kemp and JT cant outscore Edwards and Gilkes on their own circuit lol.

Fricke out gunned with the holder bro’s,  close match , lions no home track advantage, reserves need to score points

37 minutes ago, TTT said:

Far too early for any changes! A much improved performance from Fricke and Dougy tonight, just beaten by the better team for me I think, I always thought Sheffield would have enough even after Lions mid meeting fight back

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Heathcote said:

Whats the stream like?  Considering but curious of the quality? Is it something on par with BSN or is it just one camera? No too bothered about the interviews or commentary more do you get a good view of the action as considering a purchase of tonights stream 

Thanks

Sorry not replied sooner but there was no viewing for me today - I ended up traveling to Hampshire and just got back - I have to say the stream was well done - decent commentary and a couple of camera angles (although I am not a big fan of multiple camera angles the sky coverage used to drive me mad keep switching like they did)

in my view it was a decent production so if you did tune in I hope you enjoyed the Tigers win! 

Edited by GeneralMelchett
  • Like 2