-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By foreverblue · Posted
Palm Toft is in good form if he has recovered from whatever stopped him riding friday. -
By TheWellBehavedWorrall · Posted
Great to see so many fans at the Coliseum. What a turnout. The travelling support on the back straight are a credit to the Bandits. -
By PhilTheAce · Posted
Has to be cooper at sheffield. Klindt at belle vue -
By szkocjasid · Posted
I thought exactly the same thing. When they first got air fences, clubs raced challenge matches against each other, riders racing for expenses only to help raise money for the new faces, is that an option? I also believe the Ben Fund have loaned money to clubs for air fences too? -
And now because Belle Vue are riding on the Friday , Redcar have switched the silver helmet to a Saturday which I think is the wrong decision , the field announced thus far is hardly the strongest but why not switch back to a Thursday evening. On a Saturday people do a lot more other things and the boro fc will have played at home on a lunchtime KO so a lot of fans will have attended that and be in the pubs straight after the game , I for one now won’t be attending the silver helmet as I have a prearranged night out on the sat following the match , the Thursday night ( which is Middlesbrough and Redcars original traditional race night) I’m completely free and would have attended the silver helmet , another British speedway promotional own goal , no wonder the sport is struggling to survive.
-