NC86 Posted 2 hours ago Report Share Posted 2 hours ago Crucial winter for Redcar following a very mediocre season , only one true heat leader in Klindt / Wright the former who did such a great job stepping in for the skipper and Charles himself when he coming back from such a nasty injury and his own personal issues, achieving such a magnificent return including being Britains best rider behind the World Champion in the GB team in the WTC. On to 2027 , I’d love a top two of Wright and Klindt but fear the stupid 8 point rule will scupper that , a return for Danny King would be very welcome , but we must keep Jody Scott who I think has been the 2026 rider of the year and next season will be massive for him, as for the rest , very inconsistent and for a few I think a change would be as good as a rest, but we know this sport is a numbers game and there ain’t no Man City in this league to bend the rules apart from Poole of course, an interesting winter coming up. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diamonds85 Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago (edited) 1. Charles Wright 2. Jake Mulford 3. Jody Scott 4. 5. Danny King 6. 7. 2.00 Fill the last 2 spots in based on average limit, should be quite a lot left to get a really solid reserve in 4+ average and a 5.5/6ish number 4. If the average limit is 40 then Nathan Ablitt and McDiarmid/Mountain fits. If it's 38 then maybe Max Perry/Vinnie Foord and McDiarmid/Mountain My vote for the 2.00er is Charlie Southwick, I feel he has a lot to give, knows the track well and I get the feeling that the championship will be much weaker next year, so even if he just maintains a 2 point average. Edited 1 hour ago by Diamonds85 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SteveLyric2 Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago 17 minutes ago, NC86 said: Crucial winter for Redcar following a very mediocre season , only one true heat leader in Klindt / Wright the former who did such a great job stepping in for the skipper and Charles himself when he coming back from such a nasty injury and his own personal issues, achieving such a magnificent return including being Britains best rider behind the World Champion in the GB team in the WTC. On to 2027 , I’d love a top two of Wright and Klindt but fear the stupid 8 point rule will scupper that , a return for Danny King would be very welcome , but we must keep Jody Scott who I think has been the 2026 rider of the year and next season will be massive for him, as for the rest , very inconsistent and for a few I think a change would be as good as a rest, but we know this sport is a numbers game and there ain’t no Man City in this league to bend the rules apart from Poole of course, an interesting winter coming up. OK I'll bite, what rules have Poole bent/broken? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Neila Posted 54 minutes ago Report Share Posted 54 minutes ago 47 minutes ago, SteveLyric2 said: OK I'll bite, what rules have Poole bent/broken? See it's not only me that thinks this 🤣 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.