16 hours ago, rearingtogo said:

Proctor out Aaron summers in for the final change

that wont happen .

17 minutes ago, Greg said:

that wont happen .

Who's replacing Kerr - temporarily?

10 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

R/R for now isn't it.Do they know how long he will be out for?2-3 weeks sometimes for a collar bone.

Surgery at the end of the week apparently so who knows?

Buster must have run over several black cats with his tractor for all the luck the Stars are having at the moment!!

31 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

We have RR for tonight. Lewis is having an op on his collarbone Thurs or Fri. Says he shouldn't be out long. Probably 3-4 weeks. Got a feeling if Lynn can get someone in for him, they will, and might keep them when he is if fit and let Ty go.Just a guess.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Surgery at the end of the week apparently so who knows?

Buster must have run over several black cats with his tractor for all the luck the Stars are having at the moment!!

Some of it has been self inflicted with the team building though.

• Like 1

I've just looked on the Kings Lynn web site where you would think all the latest news about tonights match and Lewis's injury would be, and what do I get....nothing!  There is news from Lewis on his Twitter feed, but come on Lynn what's the point of a web site that's not up to date on race day? I learn more from this Forum to be honest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Some of it has been self inflicted with the team building though.

We should of had Lawson,  from the start. There was room for him instead of Ty or Bridger.

Ty was a gamble. He wasn't good in his last season at the AFA. Looked on the decline in 2019.

Bridger was another gamble. A huge one. Both have proved to be very poor signings for different reasons.

I see Cookie scored a 15 pointer for Glasgow, and is replacing Crump tonight for Ippo. So was it a mental thing? I'm doubting it it now myself. He was a good signing, but for some reason it's gone t@ts up

• Like 1

Aaron summers in ASAP before more injuries occur and he’s snapped up by another club

3 hours ago, Greg said:

that wont happen .

Any particular reason why? Just noticed  Ipswich are using him as a guest tonight at Belle vue. Damn too late already.

Edited by rearingtogo
Add on

1 hour ago, rearingtogo said:

Any particular reason why? Just noticed  Ipswich are using him as a guest tonight at Belle vue. Damn too late already.

there was a run in at Belle vue. 

5 hours ago, tellboy said:

R/R for now isn't it.Do they know how long he will be out for?2-3 weeks sometimes for a collar bone.

Lewis Kerr aims to be back for the SGP Qualifier at Glasgow on June 19th.

1 hour ago, screm said:

Lewis Kerr aims to be back for the SGP Qualifier at Glasgow on June 19th.

I hope he is only 2 weeks from recovery just for Lynn's sake really.Going to miss his normally high scoring at home  against Sheffield on the 17th.

4 hours ago, rearingtogo said:

Strangely,,, I doubt any ipswich fan really wants him,,,, have you seen his scores in the Championship?  Absolute dog turd 

• Like 1

Bridger has officially retired now on his social media page..