British Speedway Forum
noaksey

Kings Lynn v Wolves 27/5

Weather forecast for Kings Lynn on Met Office website show little chance of rain in the next 2 days, so weather should be OK.

As for "weather "  !!  there will be enough riders bothered to turn up, "weather"  !!  there have been enough tickets sold to persuade Buster to run a meeting ...... that's another matter.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, noaksey said:

Got my ticket for this.

Is it likely to be on?

I fancy a narrow away win 

6 hours ago, noaksey said:

Got my ticket for this.

Is it likely to be on?

I fancy a narrow away win 

Wolves as a team haven't had any official fixtures yet home or away. So for no other reason that that, home win.

With the form Douglas showed over the winter Wolves should start as favourites over the basement boys.Think Wolves have 3 decent heat leaders in the league as it is now,plus a very solid second string in Douglas and Becker.Plus a 28 year old Bacon as a rising star:blink:.If you put the riders side by side the Wolves boys are stronger pretty much all the way through.

Going by this thread seems little interest in this meeting .

Anyone bothered / going? 

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Anyone bothered / going? 

Is that a question for the fans or the riders? :rolleyes:

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Anyone bothered / going? 

I think there will be plenty going,but many posters can't be asked to come on here anymore.I can't say i blame them neither.I still love my speedway but i do get rather pi**ed off seeing some of the comments on here but i still continue posting whereas others don't.Yes there are a lot of negative things about speedway but the way some people come on here and put it across is terrible really,and i think this is what puts many people of posting now.Look at the the 2nd post for instance,what's the point

Totally agree. Far too many negative comments on this forum to the point it gets pretty boring and I switch off.

Let's have some positivity, at least Speedway is up and running again.

• Like 1

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

Could this be the first match (at either Premiership or Championship level) with both teams at full strength?

You only have to read the farce surrounding Jack Holder missing the meeting on the Ipswich v Sheffield thread to realise why theres so much negativity nowadays 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

You only have to read the farce surrounding Jack Holder missing the meeting on the Ipswich v Sheffield thread to realise why theres so much negativity nowadays 

Like i said in an earlier post,yes there are a lot of negative things about speedway.Don't you think though some people are just negative just for the sake of it.When Riss missed the Lynn P&P for instance it was clearly explained why,then the negative comments from the usual suspects appeared but there was no reason for it.Some people really aren't happy unless they are moaning and that's even if there's nothing to moan about.There  are negative thoughts on this thread yet we have a match which has two full teams no R/R,guest or a dodgy facility(Ipswich:D)So i don't see why it is needed on this particular topic.

That's the end of my moan:D.

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Like i said in an earlier post,yes there are a lot of negative things about speedway.Don't you think though some people are just negative just for the sake of it.When Riss missed the Lynn P&P for instance it was clearly explained why,then the negative comments from the usual suspects appeared but there was no reason for it.Some people really aren't happy unless they are moaning and that's even if there's nothing to moan about.There  are negative thoughts on this thread yet we have a match which has two full teams no R/R,guest or a dodgy facility(Ipswich:D)So i don't see why it is needed on this particular topic.

That's the end of my moan:D.

You’ll always have those who moan no matter what mate, best filter them out. I think it’s more of a worry that the thread is so quiet, at least if it was full of moans it would be being talked about :D 

46-44 or 44-46 tonight, can’t decide. 

12 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

You’ll always have those who moan no matter what mate, best filter them out. I think it’s more of a worry that the thread is so quiet, at least if it was full of moans it would be being talked about :D 

46-44 or 44-46 tonight, can’t decide. 

Definitely 44-46

(Prob be a KL by 10 now I've said that!)

• Haha 1