All Activity
- Past hour
-
In todays star tate says he has enjoyed his time at workington nothing decided yet for 2027,does that sound like a goodbye?
-
Simple mistake, here come the insults 🤡
-
I think I would prefer to believe the evidence that is out there for all to see thanks . I don't take much notice of the gossip element floating around,, but i do understand it is one of your specialities, also I'm pretty sure that I'm capable of deciding for myself whether i should watch or not, so no advice required from yourself.
-
Yep silly me
-
Ha ha you're right, silly me 😂
-
Think you've been mislead. Joe T was being confirmed for the individual meeting
-
Thick as mince,that's the next 4 riders for the individual meeting they got coming up
-
Did you read the story ? And what if garrity took the rap for someone else which I don’t know if he did or not but it’s certainly been a story floating around since he went inside and another story floating around is he already has a team place in the prem for next season, I don’t know if that true either but if you don’t like the fact he will be back in British speedway then don’t go and watch when he rides
-
Wild Cards for 2027
racers and royals replied to LagutaRacingFan's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
Why don’t you take your protest further and boycott this forum as well. -
Glasgow Tigers 2027
Noelinho replied to TheWellBehavedWorrall's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
That doesn’t really feel like news tbh 😄 -
Glasgow Tigers 2027
topaz325 replied to TheWellBehavedWorrall's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Poole and Glasgow have about 10 riders each at the moment for 2027..... -
Wild Cards for 2027
LagutaRacingFan replied to LagutaRacingFan's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
Disgusting set of wild cards. I will be boycotting the GP series next year. -
Arthur54 started following Redcar Bears 2027 , Plymouth 2027 and Glasgow Tigers 2027
-
Joe Thompson to Redcar next season
-
Glasgow Tigers 2027
Arthur54 replied to TheWellBehavedWorrall's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Heard at Poole last night, Dan Thompson back at Glasgow next season -
King's Lynn Stars 2027
Youhave2minutes replied to Daniel Smith's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Talking of hardcore I could do with some for my drive. -
😂
- Today
-
Funny, I'm yet to see one Poole fan say "Do you know what, he could have been over the line, we might have got way with one there..." Thing is, there was one in the first leg as well, which if it had been punished (and it should have been because there was absolutely no doubt about that one!) then a Super Heat wouldn't have been needed and this conversation wouldn't be happening.
-
Correct. Intentionally or not, he has made it very clear he wants to be at Glasgow.
-
Poole 2027
PersonalResponsibility replied to Steve Shovlar's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Who could've seen that coming? He's never seemed overly bothered about Edinburgh from watching his YouTube videos, and he'll go back to Glasgow having dropped nearly a point off his average.