Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. If his back wheel is ON the line and that makes it ok then the rule needs changing. Surely no wheels should cross the line? Didnt tracks used to be required to have a raised kerb? The rule should be that both wheels stay on the track. I have never seen anyone put their front wheel that far onto the grass.
  3. As a neutral I thought last night's meeting was a great advert for speedway. Maybe not much in the way of passing but plenty of incidents, controversy etc. Isn't this what we all want? Provided lots of debate, talking points as this thread has clearly shown. Was actually rooting for Scunthorpe and I have to hold my hand up and admit I was one of those who thought they had no chance at the beginning of the season. So well done to them and a fab effort. Poole do what Poole do and all credit to them for that. Very professional outfit, large raucous crowd and riders seem to love being in their team. In reality, Scunthorpe were the losers but the winner in my view was definitely speedway.
  4. The difference was the police did their job properly in one conviction and not the other but the point I’m making is there are many less than perfect people riding speedway past and present and it’s always been like that, garrity is possibly destined for more crime or jail time unless he can get a purpose for life, speedway is that purpose whether you like it or not
  5. Minority? Are you sure? Most people on here seem to think he's a 'wrong un' (polite version). He's carried out despicable crimes, yes he's done some time, but some would argue he's not done enough. I do agree he deserves the chance to make amends, but is there any evidence at all he wants to actually make amends, by serving his community in some way?
  6. Really?!! So it's okay to continually break the law? 🤡
  7. Take your blinkers off you can't see any white line where his tyre is as he is inside it. Never have liked this rule, shouldn't have any wheels over the white line, not part of track IMO
  8. How is that a reason to stop him working for a living ?
  9. Plymouth of course won by 20pts in the league and did so without Ben Barker who as we know is flying at home this season. Heats 1 and 2 will set the tone. If Plymouth can get ahead 9-3 as a minimum then people will start to believe it is possible. Plymouth need early 5-1's but it isn't a forgone conclusion even if Berwick have a huge lead and are clear favourites
  10. Fair play too scunny, i would wager about 1 in 100 would have given em a look in over 2 legs , great effort.
  11. I’ve always detested your posts on here with your pompous, “I know better than everyone” and “Poole can do no wrong” attitude. After reading this though, I not only detest you but am now sickened by you despite your so called “honesty” of your lengthy involvement in the pornographic “industry” and subsequent convictions. I’m so happy to hear that you made enough money from that despicable method to provide you and your daughter with a good life. What about the people’s daughters from whom you benefited ??? Honestly, If I were in your shoes, I would be keeping a low profile instead of continually mouthing off on here like butter wouldn’t melt in your mouth.
  12. Today
  13. Sounds like the "Andrew Mountbatten Windsor defence " to me, contact after the conviction and sentence ,because he was an "honourable person"
  14. What are "cleaning apps?".. Asking for a friend... Just like all citeh's trophies "won" since 2008, there should be an "*" next to the name of Poole on the list of 2nd Division winners... To be honest though, I can't tell whether Cook's two wheels were on the infield, so unless "a body of irrefutable evidence" comes along (like citeh said they had over two years ago), then the ref was correct...
  15. I’m a neutral and think it was not as obvious that the whole wheel went over the line as some make out(if it did is was very short angled )it was close call the ref had to make and it went against Scunny .Could have gone either way IMO.Pity the controversy end what was a good contest between the Teams.The Ref was on hiding to nothing.IMO Some great overtaking on a track that a lot of fans say can’t be done.🤔
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy