British Speedway Forum
P T Preece

Poole Vs Brummies 30/4

Weather is overcast and dry with a threat of some of the wet stuff 9 pm ish. Hopefully it won't come to much and affect the racing.

......that's about Heat 10 time isn't it?!!

• Like 1

Looks as though you boys have rattled the cage of Shovlar... As Corp Jones may have said "He dont like it up him" :D Just looks like the boy can dish it out, but tends to struggle taking it.

• Like 2

I am not going to hide the fact that Poole is a bumpy track I mean its evident, I am just going to say we have not got the best track but certainly not the worst.

My point still stands, i got called an I...t, you think its `understandable`?

Just so i understand what kind of poster you are.

The last bit of my post was a general point it wasn't aimed at a particular person.

hang on it was shovlar who called brum an idiot so have a go at him.

and yes pooles track is bumpy ask 95% of true fans on here

Not on good friday it wasn't.

The last bit of my post was a general point it wasn't aimed at a particular person.

Not on good friday it wasn't.

Give over, I was on the first turn and it was most certainly bumpy.

However, bumpy or not it doesn't detract from Poole being one of the best tracks in the country for racing/entertainment.

• Like 1

I singled out Gavan as he does it the most bearing in mind I only tend to read Poole threads now. Other people do it too but there is no need for it. However if someone is being provoked it is more understandable.

To be fair alot of us look in & post of other teams threads as surely that's what A FORUM is all about & to be honest the poster you are sticking up for is as bad as anyone for doing it but he calls them "Trolls".

and in the elite league the better prepared tracks are Kings Lynn, Swindon, Wolves, Eastbourne, Birmingham.

Its probably on a par with Coventry and Belle Vue and maybe at a push better than Lakeside

You have just dropped to Shovlers level

Unless you have track walked the tracks you mention within the last week you have no idea what their current state of track prep. is. Its like arguing about the beer in a pub you haven't been in for ages

Amazing. Shov throws a banana and you pick it up every time.

man that has to be one of the best comedic posts you have written! Kildemand in particular scrapes the fence on most tracks and you class him as loving the inside lines!!! do you actually watch the sport at all.

next you will be telling us that Smolinski like Poole becaue he can ride the fence!

Poole track has one line - a foot from the fence

He's not wrong, Kildemand rides the dog track when he visits Perry Barr :o

It was, you aimed the original comment at Gavan. #53

Edited by stevebrum

The Poole track has a couple of bumps/holes/ruts going into turns 1 and 3. They've been there a long time and as Josh G states in the local rag today - it mainly helps the home riders as they know where they are plus any away riders who bother to be professional and take notes from all their previous visits.

Many riders comment about the amount and type of shale which governs how much the track can/should be watered prior to and during a meeting - taking account of the weather conditions/forecasts!

The main moans are to do with consistency of surface from one meeting to the next - its one of the bugbears (or benefits depending on your point of view) of being on the sunshine south coast!! :approve:

Give over, I was on the first turn and it was most certainly bumpy.

However, bumpy or not it doesn't detract from Poole being one of the best tracks in the country for racing/entertainment.

Watch it you are going against the anti Poole mob. You will wake up with a dead horse head at the bottom of your bed if you say Pooles track is good racing.

I got £25 on Poole -20

About as good a bet as Janowski 5+ at Belle Vue.

Watch it you are going against the anti Poole mob. You will wake up with a dead horse head at the bottom of your bed if you say Pooles track is good racing.

About as good a bet as Janowski 5+ at Belle Vue.[/qutote] come back when the racing is half as good as it is at monmore green !