British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow V Berwick The Final After The Final 19/10/14 @ 3-15p.m.

On glasgow website re-arranged for next sunday double header with workington

I think it is called I can,t stand the rain by Rose Royce i think :D .

Eruption, Feb 1978, I remember it well!! :D

Think they should just forget it and pay the fines might save thePromotions some money in the long run.

Yeah, that's the solution, fine an already cash strapped club. If its rained off again next Sunday surely the fine would be waved having tried to run each meeting at least three times.

I stand corrected appreciate you keeping me right i couldn't remember it myself my dad told me about it ;) .

Gaz, I would have thought you would have gone for Travis Why Does It Always Rain on Me

That is the problem it usually does in Paisley being so close to Greenock with the permanent grey cloud hovering above :lol: .

Think they should just forget it and pay the fines might save thePromotions some money in the long run.

The fine would probably be the cheaper option

Berwick will at least have a stronger team out for next Sunday, with Bellego being available, hopefully the extra time will give Wethers a chance of making it. Maybe even young Jensen will have sorted out his issues and Berwick will track a full strength team.

It was really Ann Peebles in 1973.

I remember it well!! :lol:

Berwick will at least have a stronger team out for next Sunday, with Bellego being available, hopefully the extra time will give Wethers a chance of making it. Maybe even young Jensen will have sorted out his issues and Berwick will track a full strength team.

YOUNG Jensen!!!!!!!!

Should I book online now? Heard Ashfield will be packed to the rafters for the arrival of the finest seven in the North?

Thanks in advance

From stories you hear unlikely Mr Jensen will be back, but hearsay of course

From stories you hear unlikely Mr Jensen will be back, but hearsay of course

Of course it is. ;)

The official line from the club is the rider has "personnel issues", so expect a visit from the Berwick forum police pointing this out. :lol:

How's the weather looking in Glasgow?

How's the weather looking in Glasgow?

the meeting was called off 5 Hours ago

Edited by Mr Blobby

I stand corrected appreciate you keeping me right i couldn't remember it myself my dad told me about it ;) .

That is the problem it usually does in Paisley being so close to Greenock with the permanent grey cloud hovering above :lol: .

G*t, :D my pre Voltarol period you understand!!

It was really Ann Peebles in 1973.

I remember it well!! :lol:

Not that well, it was April 1974!! :t: Just for the record then, how about Tina Turner, March 1985? ;)