British Speedway Forum
SCB

Hancock Banned After Attacking An "innocent" Man As He Was Out Riding His Bike

It just seems to be a pattern within speedway, certain riders are protected whatever they do wrong.

I'm sure they took Gregs previous unblemished record into account.

• Like 1

And your opinion is advocating assaulting people.. brilliant.

Your view is to let a regular offender away with murder, even you have to admit Witcher Pedersen has pushed people to the limit for years.Interesting last night i noticed with Laguta he backed off at times knowing this bloke won't back off. Edited by sidney

While I agree Greg should have a minor punishment for his action, as a Greg fan since his first rides at Dudley Wood way back, he should have put NP into another country the hard way and at least a short stay in hospital. It is about time that all and sundry stopped thinking that NP is a god and put a stop to his on track antics, he has always never been at fault in his own head and, funnily, never really got hurt except for the usual Speedway injuries for his troubles.

Anyone who advocates putting someone in hospital is the absolute lowest of the low. If British Speedway has benefited from anything recently it's the fact the whole Cradley thing has started to stutter. It rids of us loony tunes like you passing themselves off as "die hards".

• Like 7

Pedersen made a hard move on Hancock, Hancock didn't like it and clumped Pedersen. Hancock was fined, that shouldve been the end of the matter IMO.

Never like to look at years gone by and claim it was always better then, but with riders now being red carded or banned from meetings there would riders from years gone who would spend more time banned than riding.

• Like 2

Pedersen made a hard move on Hancock, Hancock didn't like it and clumped Pedersen. Hancock was fined, that shouldve been the end of the matter IMO.

Never like to look at years gone by and claim it was always better then, but with riders now being red carded or banned from meetings there would riders from years gone who would spend more time banned than riding.

I can think of two three in Black and Gold race Jackets that might have copped a ban

I can think of two three in Black and Gold race Jackets that might have copped a ban

Probably the same two or three as me, though back in the day most teams had a rider who didn't mind the physical side of speedway.

Agreed.

I can think of one Sunderland 'Stars' Rider who would have been sitting on his backside in the Stands too.

I wonder who that could be? :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

A bit of a Legend in these parts. :t::approve:

Your view is to let a regular offender away with murder, even you have to admit Witcher Pedersen has pushed people to the limit for years.Interesting last night i noticed with Laguta he backed off at times knowing this bloke won't back off.

fckusake you talk some bollocks like for a self proclaimed know it all!! Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

It was on a Monday night. Whether it was televised or not I don't know.

Reason why I asked was it was reported once that in a Televised 'Internationale' from Wimbledon, there had been a big crash, and a Doctor, who was watching at home, realised that a problem injury might not have been spotted, and made him way to the hospital, where it was found that he was right. Thought it was the Brown crash but could be mistaken. Perhaps others might recall the meeting I am talking about.

Edited by Tsunami

While I agree Greg should have a minor punishment for his action, as a Greg fan since his first rides at Dudley Wood way back, he should have put NP into another country the hard way and at least a short stay in hospital. It is about time that all and sundry stopped thinking that NP is a god and put a stop to his on track antics, he has always never been at fault in his own head and, funnily, never really got hurt except for the usual Speedway injuries for his troubles.

I'd just like to say I foolishly 'liked' this guys post without reading it properly. I scanned through and didn't notice the disgraceful "short stay in hospital" part.

Unfortunately I don't know how to unlike a 'like' on this forum, or indeed if you're able to, but I certainly would if I could.

I'd just like to say I foolishly 'liked' this guys post without reading it properly. I scanned through and didn't notice the disgraceful "short stay in hospital" part.

Unfortunately I don't know how to unlike a 'like' on this forum, or indeed if you're able to, but I certainly would if I could.

Just go back to the post in question and click the 'like' box again, which should be showing as 'unlike'...

I think this only works for a short amount of time. :unsure:

Just go back to the post in question and click the 'like' box again, which should be showing as 'unlike'...

Thanks, but it's not working.

I think this only works for a short amount of time. :unsure:

I guess so.

• Like 1

Reason why I asked was it was reported once that in a Televised 'Internationale' from Wimbledon, there had been a big crash, and a Doctor, who was watching at home, realised that a problem injury might not have been spotted, and made him way to the hospital, where it was found that he was right. Thought it was the Brown crash but could be mistaken. Perhaps others might recall the meeting I am talking about.

Yes, now you mention it, I recall that incident. I'm not sure myself if that was the crash. I'll see if I can find out.

• Like 1

Agreed.

I can think of one Sunderland 'Stars' Rider who would have been sitting on his backside in the Stands too.

I wonder who that could be? :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

A bit of a Legend in these parts. :t::approve:

Jack Millen ?

• Like 1